· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: Biological Moon

Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:19 pm

Anyone want biomoon to be my-omoon?

oldangelmidnight wrote:I received my Biological Moon last week and I've been enjoying it. It sounds great and it is beautiful.

If someone here was really hoping to get one and is disappointed they didn't, let me know and I could pass it along.

Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:13 pm

oldangelmidnight wrote:I received my Biological Moon last week and I've been enjoying it. It sounds great and it is beautiful.

If someone here was really hoping to get one and is disappointed they didn't, let me know and I could pass it along.

I wish I could take you up on this! Very cool of you to try and keep it in the ilf family.

Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:18 pm

I want one eventually but need to save up. Hopefully there are more, even if they’re rather bespoke and parts are hard to come by.

Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:13 pm

oldangelmidnight wrote:If someone here was really hoping to get one and is disappointed they didn't, let me know and I could pass it along.

The offer has been redeemed. Farewell.

Re: Biological Moon (V2 patch download link on pg 3)

Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:03 pm

If anyone has an Axoloti Core board or want to get into it, you can download the new V2 Biomoon patch here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Here's a video explaining the update and why I'm putting it up for people to mess with:

Okay, that's about it.

Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:02 am

It's very cool of you to share this.
I've got an Axo in a box made by someone on here but I haven't really messed with it much. It's got nine knobs and three footswitches but no toggles. This might get me to fuck around and find out.

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:04 pm

That would be great!
Post a reply