BAKVENDT - ILF Reverse Delay Thing!

Moderator: Pladask

Re: BAKVENDT - ILF Reverse Delay Thing!

Postby blackjaw » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:20 pm

Emails out yet? Refreshed a few (dozen) times...not like I’m excited or anything...
blackjaw

committed
committed

Postby Pladask » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:00 am

blackjaw wrote:Emails out yet? Refreshed a few (dozen) times...not like I’m excited or anything...

I've contacted the first round of winners, but I don't know if they will all go through with the purchase until they either chose to do so or decline. I will try to add updates on the BAKFRAM product page in the webstore. Once all sales are finalized I'll inform that the lottery has ended via the newsletter.
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby blackjaw » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:23 pm

Pladask wrote:
blackjaw wrote:Emails out yet? Refreshed a few (dozen) times...not like I’m excited or anything...

I've contacted the first round of winners, but I don't know if they will all go through with the purchase until they either chose to do so or decline. I will try to add updates on the BAKFRAM product page in the webstore. Once all sales are finalized I'll inform that the lottery has ended via the newsletter.

First round wasn’t meant to be then..hah. Here’s hoping for second.

Thanks for the update Knut, will watch the website!
blackjaw

committed
committed

Postby Pladask » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:59 pm

The lottery has ended. All units have been sold. Thank you everyone for the interest. If anyone would like to share suggestions for a future version I'm interested in hearing them :)
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby Jwar » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:38 am

I would love to bounce ideas over your way if you're interested? Not sure I have anything awesome to add, but hey, if you're into that, I will. :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby goroth » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:02 am

Pladask wrote:The lottery has ended. All units have been sold. Thank you everyone for the interest. If anyone would like to share suggestions for a future version I'm interested in hearing them :)

Tails!
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Blood_mountain » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:56 pm

blackjaw wrote:
Pladask wrote:

First round wasn’t meant to be then..hah. Here’s hoping for second.

Thanks for the update Knut, will watch the website!

There was an update on IG or via email that they're all sold now.
Blood_mountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby cosmicevan » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:25 am

Pladask wrote:The lottery has ended. All units have been sold. Thank you everyone for the interest. If anyone would like to share suggestions for a future version I'm interested in hearing them :)

My suggestion is to be able to switch modes on the fly...maybe a separate control?

Also, for anyone who missed out, I will be selling mine for $999

...JUST KIDDING, pedal flippers can go kick rocks.
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Pladask » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:09 pm

cosmicevan wrote:

My suggestion is to be able to switch modes on the fly...maybe a separate control?

Also, for anyone who missed out, I will be selling mine for $999

...JUST KIDDING, pedal flippers can go kick rocks.

:lol:
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby wblackmon » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:54 pm

Any updates on BAKFRAM or it’s offspring? Amazed at the seemingly ease of use and extremely curious about the next generation product.
wblackmon

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Pladask » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:45 pm

wblackmon wrote:Any updates on BAKFRAM or it’s offspring? Amazed at the seemingly ease of use and extremely curious about the next generation product.

Nothing yet. I've designed myself half to death this year so taking a design hiatus until January. Then I will start work on the new Bakfram and Falma as well as maybe some other stuff. Hard to say when these designs will be ready and when I'll be able to have a batch ready. Could hopefully be summer or fall 2021.
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby wblackmon » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:15 pm

Pladask wrote:
wblackmon wrote:Any updates on BAKFRAM or it’s offspring? Amazed at the seemingly ease of use and extremely curious about the next generation product.

Nothing yet. I've designed myself half to death this year so taking a design hiatus until January. Then I will start work on the new Bakfram and Falma as well as maybe some other stuff. Hard to say when these designs will be ready and when I'll be able to have a batch ready. Could hopefully be summer or fall 2021.

I was so excited and inspired to discover your products this summer and so pleased with the response to your products. I am sure it is exhausting building and supporting a business while trying to also keep up with the research and development of new products.

I was so inspired by what I read about FORM (and the other FV-1 designs), that I picked up a Spin FV-1 development board and will begin some programming myself for it very shortly.

If you ever want to tease any new ideas about the Bakfram follow-on, I would love to hear it. But, I'm fine waiting. I hear patience is a virtue. ;)
wblackmon

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Pladask » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:04 am

Update time!

BAKLENGS development is moving along pretty great so far. Hardware-wise this has been a continuation of the experiment of seeing how much features can be fit on a very limited chipset. First PCB prototype is working really well and already 2/3 of the algorithms seem to near completion. Cramming so many features into single FV1 algorithms comes with the disadvantage of "sludgy"/slow parameter tracking for lower clock rates. This means the pedal wont be great for fast/staccato parameter transitions (unless you keep CLK high I suppose). It is however a very fun knob tweaker! Gain some loose some I suppose..

With the current rate of progress I hope to have everything set in stone this month with material sourcing starting in April. I'm told this last part might be challenging atm due to COVID so it's hard to say when exactly I'll be able to have the first batch ready. Fingers crossed for June!
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby cantremember » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:39 am

:!!!: Stoked for this! Is this gonna be a regular release or will you do a ILF sale, similar to last time?
cantremember

Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF
Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF

Postby oldangelmidnight » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:09 am

I've loved every iteration of this project and I'm happy to see it continue!
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Pladask Elektrisk