Etterslep

Moderator: Pladask

Etterslep

Postby Lebowsky » Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:21 pm

So who got one? I believe I did! :yay:
Gibson Ripper + GK 1001RB-II / 210RBH / 115RBH + GK 400RB / Bag End S15-D / S15X-D
Lebowsky

committed
committed

Re: Etterslep

Postby cosmicevan » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:10 pm

stressful but snagged one. Excited to try it
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby oldangelmidnight » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:20 pm

There is one coming my way.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PabloWablo » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:34 am

I snagged one too! This is my first pedal purchase from Pladask and from overseas. So excited! DHL tracking estimates delivery by Monday next week (to upstate NY) but I hope it would be sooner.
PabloWablo

interested
interested

Postby PabloWablo » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:35 am

I snagged one too! This is my first pedal purchase from Pladask and from overseas. So excited! DHL tracking estimates delivery by Monday next week (to upstate NY) but I hope it would be sooner.
PabloWablo

interested
interested

Postby PabloWablo » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:55 am

Also, did anyone see this Etterslep listed on Reverb yesterday? It got flipped so bad but it seems like someone bought it. Curious how it got to Connecticut so fast. Maybe it was sent in advance for demoing? https://reverb.com/item/74596919-brand- ... ler-funbox
PabloWablo

interested
interested

Postby Lebowsky » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:59 pm

received mine today, took 24 hours to arrive... :!!!: ... unfortunately won't be able to try it before friday at my rehearsal place, no gear at home :mad:
Gibson Ripper + GK 1001RB-II / 210RBH / 115RBH + GK 400RB / Bag End S15-D / S15X-D
Lebowsky

committed
committed

Postby oldangelmidnight » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:51 pm

PabloWablo wrote:Also, did anyone see this Etterslep listed on Reverb yesterday? It got flipped so bad but it seems like someone bought it. Curious how it got to Connecticut so fast. Maybe it was sent in advance for demoing? https://reverb.com/item/74596919-brand- ... ler-funbox

That was definitely a scam. The pictures were screenshots from someone else's demo and the shipping label was from 2022. I asked the seller how they got it so quickly and they said they had a "special relationship" with the company. The listing was taken down but they put it back up now that they actually have it in hand. Such a hurry to rip people off.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PabloWablo » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:11 am

That really sucks. Hope no one shells out for that ridiculous price.
PabloWablo

interested
interested

Postby Pladask » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:12 am

oldangelmidnight wrote:
PabloWablo wrote:Also, did anyone see this Etterslep listed on Reverb yesterday? It got flipped so bad but it seems like someone bought it. Curious how it got to Connecticut so fast. Maybe it was sent in advance for demoing? https://reverb.com/item/74596919-brand- ... ler-funbox

That was definitely a scam. The pictures were screenshots from someone else's demo and the shipping label was from 2022. I asked the seller how they got it so quickly and they said they had a "special relationship" with the company. The listing was taken down but they put it back up now that they actually have it in hand. Such a hurry to rip people off.

Frustrating to see activity like this. This is not one of my demoers. I think I know who this is and they definitely do not have a "special relationship" with Pladask. :facepalm:
Pladask

committed
committed

Postby Lebowsky » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:05 am

On more positive note, who tried it? I haven't been able to play as much as I would like to yet, but I was a able to dial in a cool sound quickly - and it pairs extremely well with the Baklengs :joy:
Lebowsky

committed
committed

Postby PabloWablo » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:10 pm

Lebowsky wrote:On more positive note, who tried it? I haven't been able to play as much as I would like to yet, but I was a able to dial in a cool sound quickly - and it pairs extremely well with the Baklengs :joy:

I wish I had more time to dig into it, too, but I'm really loving it so far. Very deep and tweakable. I love the textures you can achieve with the modulation, clock, and eq settings alone. If anyone has any sound samples, please send some links. I'll try to do the same in the coming weeks.
PabloWablo

interested
interested

Postby PabloWablo » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:39 pm

This heavy flipper is at it again!

https://reverb.com/item/77070165-brand- ... ler-funbox

Not sure what can be done except for not supporting this guy.
PabloWablo

interested
interested

Postby lumena » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:47 pm

These pedals all seem so very interesting.
But its too stressful to try to get one. My life is to complicated to be able to click and buy at some exact moment.
I have heard all the small builder reasons - doesn’t help with the time issue.
so post demos so I can at least see real people making actual music.
FASHION PASSES STYLE REMAINS
lumena

committed
committed

Return to Pladask Elektrisk