Re: Stamme[n]

Postby bacegchsbis » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:37 pm

You and me both brother. Close call!
bacegchsbis

involved
involved

Postby drolo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:13 am

UglyCasanova wrote:I'm just glad bacegchsbis didn't have to quit music. :lol: :hug:

yeah you realize the burden on my conscience ... :-)

fuzzisokiguess wrote:Dam[n]! That required Montreal Assembly speed.

sig'd :joy:
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby fuzzisokiguess » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:19 am

drolo wrote:sig'd :joy:

That is an awesome consolation prize for missing out! :joy:

The evolution from v1 to v2 was quite impressive- plus integrating features of other products into this version- really fun watching this pedal change/evolve/grow!

And I'm sure you'll grow tired of the questions, but do you have an idea for what's next with Stamme[n]- more v2s? A v3?? ;)
DRodriguez wrote:Imma build a disc delay based on a stationary bike, the faster you pedal, the faster the delay.

Bike backwards and you get a reverse delay.
fuzzisokiguess

committed
committed

Postby shikawkee » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:54 am

v.1 to v.2 was amazing. Can't wait to get mine. Brilliant pedal IMO. Thanks to Seance for turning me on to it.
Last edited by shikawkee on Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Seance » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:26 pm

shikawkee wrote:v.1 to v.2 was amazing. Can't wait to get mine. Brilliant pedal IMO. Thanks to Seance for turning

Thanks. It will be interesting to hear what you create with a Stamme[n].

DROLO is on a roll.
Seance

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby drolo » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:37 pm

fuzzisokiguess wrote:
drolo wrote:sig'd :joy:

That is an awesome consolation prize for missing out! :joy:

The evolution from v1 to v2 was quite impressive- plus integrating features of other products into this version- really fun watching this pedal change/evolve/grow!

And I'm sure you'll grow tired of the questions, but do you have an idea for what's next with Stamme[n]- more v2s? A v3?? ;)

yees ... what else could I make it do next ..

drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby drolo » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:42 pm

to be honest I am having a hard time not thinking of updates and new features etc and just deciding that it's good as it is for a while.
which for a customer could be a bit disconcerting, as you are buying something and you don't know if something better is going to come out the following month.
I'm kind of forcing myself to leave it be for a moment and focus on new projects.
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby shikawkee » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:11 pm

Seance wrote:
shikawkee wrote:v.1 to v.2 was amazing. Can't wait to get mine. Brilliant pedal IMO. Thanks to Seance for turning

DROLO is on a roll.

Believe it or not the first thing I'm recording with it is an album of Francis Child collected ballads from the British Isles. 4-500 year old songs in a free improv context. I've been working on the songs for two years and I think I've finally got my head wrapped around them. Acoustic guitar, voice and my pedal board. Could be, should be, off the wall. :excellent: :wha?:
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:21 pm

:snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby rustywire » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Hoping to emerge from the holidays with some cash-gifts burning a hole in my pocket...for some stamme[n] jammi[n] :hobbes:
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rfurtkamp wrote:The only transparent thing I own is a set of drinking glasses.
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby adamajah » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:46 pm

drolo wrote:to be honest I am having a hard time not thinking of updates and new features etc and just deciding that it's good as it is for a while.
which for a customer could be a bit disconcerting, as you are buying something and you don't know if something better is going to come out the following month.
I'm kind of forcing myself to leave it be for a moment and focus on new projects.

Yeah just work those ideas into brother sister and cousin pedals. Or stamme[n] spaw[n]

€:
adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby damnableman » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:24 am

shikawkee wrote:
Seance wrote:

DROLO is on a roll.

Believe it or not the first thing I'm recording with it is an album of Francis Child collected ballads from the British Isles. 4-500 year old songs in a free improv context. I've been working on the songs for two years and I think I've finally got my head wrapped around them. Acoustic guitar, voice and my pedal board. Could be, should be, off the wall. :excellent: :wha?:

Please let us know when that is available for our listening pleasure. The concept is VERY interesting.
damnableman

committed
committed

Postby shikawkee » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:51 am

damnableman wrote:
shikawkee wrote:
Seance wrote:
shikawkee wrote:Believe it or not the first thing I'm recording with it is an album of Francis Child collected ballads from the British Isles. 4-500 year old songs in a free improv context. I've been working on the songs for two years and I think I've finally got my head wrapped around them. Acoustic guitar, voice and my pedal board. Could be, should be, off the wall. :excellent: :wha?:

Please let us know when that is available for our listening pleasure. The concept is VERY interesting.

Thanks. It should be out in 2018. It's possible I may record it in London with my colleagues in the London Experimental Ensemble which I was part of for a year last year. THAT would be perfect but we'll have to see if the timing works out. Here's a brief clip of a tw-hour concert we gave interpreting Cornelius Cardew's Treatise graphic score to give you an idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEV0klWaHVc&t=3s
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby drolo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:10 am

shikawkee wrote:
Thanks. It should be out in 2018. It's possible I may record it in London with my colleagues in the London Experimental Ensemble which I was part of for a year last year. THAT would be perfect but we'll have to see if the timing works out. Here's a brief clip of a tw-hour concert we gave interpreting Cornelius Cardew's Treatise graphic score to give you an idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEV0klWaHVc&t=3s

that's some really good stuff !!
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to drolo