The RMA drawing board/etc.

Moderator: crochambeau

Re: The RMA drawing board/etc.

Postby crochambeau » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:21 am

Eivind August wrote:What's the sound source in this vid?

Akai Timbre wolf, all four oscillators in unison on a held note and ever so slightly detuned from one another (in addition to different filter settings, some of which are quite resonant). I can take a picture of the panel if anyone is interested..

I appreciate the positive feedback everyone!
D.o.S. wrote:This thing is like the Blue Box on the amount of acid that lands you in the ER pretending to play it straight while you try and ignore the fact that the walls are dripping oil.

Rochambeau Musical Apparatus
Reverb storefront
Shark Tank
crochambeau

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:23 am

I had a lot of fun with that one that was in the tourbox. :)* :love:
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:38 am

Eivind August wrote: Definitely worth one third of a certain automated reverb to my ears. :joy:

yar, yer not going to be seeking too too much in the way of reverb embellishment when yer drone is grinding through that beastie :animal: :thumb:
On an other board, in another time:
"I also have a Fat Goat HB/P90 on my bastardized f-hollowed V, which is made of God-knows what kind of wood and of how many pieces. That guitar sounded OK when I installed one Shlabotnik pup on it; it actually became alive, very soaring; but I ended up preferring the Fat Goat, which gives me a darker, more "barking" tone as well as more "CHANK" and (maybe) better dynamics when played clean."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to Rochambeau Musical Apparatus