Upcoming projects and general updates

Moderator: Jwar

Upcoming projects and general updates

Postby Jwar » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Hey guys! I thought this would be a cool way to keep those interested in the loop of what is happening in the world of Acid Splash Designs.

Right now Jeff and I are working on a few different things. One of them is very much so hush hush until I see if it actually works. I assure you though, it's not about pedals, but will be awesome for lots of folks. The other is others are pedals. Just thought it'd be cool to have kind of a before they were finished section.

So first thing that's about to be started up is some custom enclosures for one of our fellow Shark Tanker's Industrialectric (intothegroove). He has some MAJOR kick ass PLL clones that he's going to be offering with equally awesome etches. I'll be sharing those later on.

Here's the enclosures:

I'll be updating this periodically. Thanks everyone!!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Re: Upcoming projects

Postby intothegroove » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:35 am

Thanks buddy! :hug: I can't wait to get these beauties going! :joy:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: Upcoming projects

Postby Deltaphoenix » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:19 pm

interesting
behndy wrote:i want to have dirty sex with each and every mod here. in their poopcunt. while squirls shoot out of my dick and tinier squirrels shoot out of THEIR dicks in an Escher-esque recursive love filth pile.

My Band: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/capturetherapture

My Solo Electronic Stuff:http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/deltaphoenix
Deltaphoenix

Supporter
Supporter

Re: Upcoming projects and general updates

Postby Jwar » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:35 pm

So I just wanted to let everyone know where I am with Acid Splash Designs. Excane and I have had lots of fun doing this joint venture over the past what year, year and a half? I can't remember. Anyway, I decided it's time to expand. After dealing with a lot of hang ups this fall on several projects and losing access to the transfer paper that is essential to my business, I decided it was time for a change. This Friday I am going to have a demo done for me with a Fiber Laser etching machine, in hopes that it will do the etching I want so I can purchase this machine. What does this mean? Well it means I'm putting up a FUCK ton of money ( I don't want to say how much, but you could buy a car for the amount...a nice one), and will be able to do more than ever before. This will eliminate almost all steps for my prep work and turn me into a real business. I will be able to not only etch pedals, but gun stocks, rings, plastics, iPads...pretty much anything. The best thing is that the images come out PERFECT. There is no longer a human error involved unless I put in dimensions wrong.

So coming next from Acid Splash will be a second option for etching. I will still offer acid etched enclosures, but they will be at a premium. I am doing this not only for the ease of doing projects, but also to save myself from getting cancer from all these chemicals down the road.

PICS will be posted Friday evening!!!!!!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby intothegroove » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:30 pm

:joy: Can't wait to see! :joy:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Deltaphoenix » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:17 pm

Oh wow!!!!
behndy wrote:i want to have dirty sex with each and every mod here. in their poopcunt. while squirls shoot out of my dick and tinier squirrels shoot out of THEIR dicks in an Escher-esque recursive love filth pile.

My Band: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/capturetherapture

My Solo Electronic Stuff:http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/deltaphoenix
Deltaphoenix

Supporter
Supporter

Postby MeSoFuzzy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Fuck cancer! I hope this works out you :joy:
MeSoFuzzy

experienced
experienced

Return to Acid Splash Designs