· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: PUHZING

Wed May 31, 2017 1:06 am

Wed May 31, 2017 7:26 am

There was an explosion in by pants after watching that.

Wed May 31, 2017 8:39 am

Bought'nd. Stoked to run drum machines into it!

Wed May 31, 2017 10:14 am

multi_s wrote:

This sounds great!

What a perfect little gentleman Mr. PUHZING is in his spiffy black tuxedo.
Like a little ring bearer at a fuzz wedding.

Wed May 31, 2017 10:21 am

UGGGHHH. I hope this is still around after I pay rent next week.

Wed May 31, 2017 10:44 am

I ordered one of these. It seems pretty cool.

Wed May 31, 2017 11:06 am

mr. sound boy king wrote:Bought'nd. Stoked to run drum machines into it!

My friend made a short clip of his with the tomkat. I think it is just on the hi hats but here that is......

Wed May 31, 2017 1:02 pm

I caved and bought one, this thing looks cool!

Wed May 31, 2017 1:47 pm

multi_s wrote:
mr. sound boy king wrote:Bought'nd. Stoked to run drum machines into it!

My friend made a short clip of his with the tomkat. I think it is just on the hi hats but here that is......

Thanks for sharing this! Love how the Puhzing takes over the whole track. Blent mess bL00r 4 life.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:05 pm

I wanted one of these because I love your pedals, but I just...I can't ring mod. I just can't. They sound so bad to me. :( LOL

Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:25 pm

jwar wrote:I wanted one of these because I love your pedals, but I just...I can't ring mod. I just can't. They sound so bad to me. :( LOL

Shhhhhh just buy it

Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:50 am

jwar wrote:I wanted one of these because I love your pedals, but I just...I can't ring mod. I just can't. They sound so bad to me. :( LOL

Jwar and gunshy don't belong in the same sentence.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:06 pm

So, could a Dwarfcraft Happiness do the CV control of a PUHZING FOR TO S&H??

Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:32 pm

Somnambulance wrote:So, could a Dwarfcraft Happiness do the CV control of a PUHZING FOR TO S&H??

hmm i don;t know, from the manual it seems to imply the CV out on happiness is +/-12 V. Puhzing will take 0-5V. So it won't be the right range is my guess but when the happiness output happens to be in the 0-5V range it shoudl be ok.

http://www.dwarfcraft.com/uploads/2/4/2 ... manual.pdf

aen probably can confirm or i believe mr baremountain has a lot of experience with that guy.

edit:

also to note that in the video we use a beatstep, which according to its manual puts out 0-7vdc. However you can just select notes in teh 0-5vdc range, if the output voltage is too high the puhzing will just stay at the same frequency when the input is 5V.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:42 pm

Yeah, I believe most dwarfcraft stuff is ±12v. Will that cause any damage to the PUHZING in the negative range or above 5v? Don't want to make a pahzung
Post a reply