· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Guitar and bass lounge at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

NGD: Duo Sonic

Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Went back to GC and played this some more. Had a chip in the paint and they knocked off $100. Got 6 month 0% interest financing.

Great guitar.

Anyone know how to embed images from Imgur app? I copied link but this isn't working.

Re: NGD: Duo Sonic

Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Either find the "embed" link when you hover over the pic, or give it the old "right-click-open-in-new-window" treatment then add an "l" after the filename (but before the .jpg) to make it forum-size-appropriate...

Nice looking guitar! :thumb: Are they making these in 24" scale or 25.5"? If the former, that's mighty appealing...

Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:19 pm

fever606 wrote:Either find the "embed" link when you hover over the pic, or give it the old "right-click-open-in-new-window" treatment then add an "l" after the filename (but before the .jpg) to make it forum-size-appropriate...

Nice looking guitar! :thumb: Are they making these in 24" scale or 25.5"? If the former, that's mighty appealing...

I was in my iPhone and using the Imgur app, I'll check again for the appropriate options.

It's 24" scale! I'm a les Paul guy - though I like regular Fender scale lengths - and I think that is why I like this guitar so much.

Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Beautiful, congrats! The orange is really striking. :thumb:

Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:06 am

Guitar looks awesome!

It's darn near impossible from the app. I upload on the app then go to imgur on my browser and copy the link. Pain in the ass.

Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:48 am

I support this decision
Post a reply