· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Guitar and bass lounge at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: Git

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:22 am

Why didn't you just order one built-in to the Ronin?

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:30 am

bought it used V :cry: V

I'm talking to the Ronin guys about doing some mods to it though, including Tornipulator, but they're crazy busy.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:33 am

Yeah, Ronins are probably cheaper that way.

Would be nice if you could get a Tornipulator installed though. ⋀ :snax:

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:46 am

There's a Mirari at LAVG that weighs 6 pounds. Ronin builder told me it's one of the best they've ever made. Was all ready to pull the trigger and then the guy at LAVG told me he wants $6500 for it

Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Wow, John and Izzy's guitars on ILF. I used to play in a band with Reed in 2006. I remember when he started making those things. Another guitarist I know has several Ronins, including one with a very small body that sounds amazing.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:09 pm

Did he know you're a Trump voting pos

Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Wittgenstein wrote:Did he know you're a Trump voting pos

Motherfucker, Reed is a bigger inforwarrior than I am. Why do you think we were in a band together? I couldn't get him to stop talking about the NWO, Obama deception and 9/11. So before you go opening your mouth and thinking everyone out there agrees with you and your establishment line of racist thinking, get some humility and shut the fuck up. Especially since, fool that you are, you just spent a whole thread creaming over a guitar made by a -gasp- died in the wool conservative/libertarian. Gonna go punch the nazi now that you know this? Fuckin nutwit. Damn, and to think I actually posted a non-confrontational post very politely discussing my experience with Ronin and the builders and it had to get shit on by the likes of you.
Last edited by BossMann73 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:05 pm

:snax:

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Chankgeez wrote::snax:

No snax...

Both of you have been warned, keep it civil.

-The Velvet Hammer

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:13 pm

I have nothing to contribute. God bless you Velvet hammer.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:50 am

Post a reply