My Millimetric build - WITH VIDEO

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: My Millimetric build

Postby odontophobia » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:13 am

Damn. Looks amazing. Such a clean aesthetic. Has it shipped yet?
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby samzadgan » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:58 am

nah man...gonna be a week or so till it ships...then there's the whole shipping to the ass-end of the world thing...im expecting to have it by mid december sometime.

i really can't wait to get it in my hands
AxAxSxS wrote:...if its a loud tube amp.... :doom:

Iommic Pope wrote:Amps first, makeup sex later.
samzadgan

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Kacey Y » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:46 am

Oh man, I am intensely happy for and jealous of you Sam. That guitar looks amazing and if all the demo clips/videos are any indication, it will sound amazing with your rigs. A great addition to your stable of gear.
Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby blakestree » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:18 am

Wow... just... WOW!
While leaves shall fall, do branches intertwine, that we remain bound.

Blake's Tree
blakestree

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby kosta » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:59 pm

So good....
Object Object : Bandcamp | Soundcloud
A lil dreamy, a lil noisy.
kosta

Supporter
Supporter

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:50 pm

Amazing! I am so jealous
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby sylnau » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:19 pm

Wow... it look awesome. :love:
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PeteeBee » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:26 am

I LOVE that build! So curious to hear how it plays. I love that with the more traditional knob and jack placement than he often does. Looks 10/10
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby samzadgan » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:00 pm

I too am curious how it plays...he keeps telling me he loves the neck on mine, so if a builder makes it a point to say that...it must be pretty damn good...i'm sure his standards are higher than mine.

samzadgan

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Cisco » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:35 am

Whoah!
Cisco

committed
committed

Postby sergiomunoz74 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:39 am

Honestly wish I would've saw this thread when it was posted, I only found out about these guitars last week and I'm super ken on getting the same shape as you. I contacted him already. Probably gonna get one but the wait is definitely extremely long till build time. Well at least for what I'm used to because I have never waited a year plus to get a guitar. Gonna get an MGS3 with a walnut neck and probably in lavender or Brick red.
sergiomunoz74

experienced
experienced

Postby samzadgan » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:55 pm

sergiomunoz74 wrote:Honestly wish I would've saw this thread when it was posted, I only found out about these guitars last week and I'm super ken on getting the same shape as you. I contacted him already. Probably gonna get one but the wait is definitely extremely long till build time. Well at least for what I'm used to because I have never waited a year plus to get a guitar. Gonna get an MGS3 with a walnut neck and probably in lavender or Brick red.

Lavender will look great with a walnut neck. I should get mine either before Xmas or early January i think...its been the longest i have waited for new gear as well, but its been totally enjoyable. Florian is a really cool guy and he takes you along the whole process which is a really great; not only do you get an insight into the work that goes into the final product but it helps with the waiting time too.

samzadgan

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sergiomunoz74 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:06 pm

samzadgan wrote:
sergiomunoz74 wrote:Honestly wish I would've saw this thread when it was posted, I only found out about these guitars last week and I'm super ken on getting the same shape as you. I contacted him already. Probably gonna get one but the wait is definitely extremely long till build time. Well at least for what I'm used to because I have never waited a year plus to get a guitar. Gonna get an MGS3 with a walnut neck and probably in lavender or Brick red.

Lavender will look great with a walnut neck. I should get mine either before Xmas or early January i think...its been the longest i have waited for new gear as well, but its been totally enjoyable. Florian is a really cool guy and he takes you along the whole process which is a really great; not only do you get an insight into the work that goes into the final product but it helps with the waiting time too.

Yeah I just sent him the order form, I think I am gonna go through with the lavender and walnut MGS3. Its gonna be stellar just need to hammer out the neck specs because that is definitely the portion I am most concerned about. I think I want it to be the same as my old Gibson RD but I can't find any neck dimensions
sergiomunoz74

experienced
experienced

Postby samzadgan » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:25 pm

sergiomunoz74 wrote:
samzadgan wrote:

Yeah I just sent him the order form, I think I am gonna go through with the lavender and walnut MGS3. Its gonna be stellar just need to hammer out the neck specs because that is definitely the portion I am most concerned about. I think I want it to be the same as my old Gibson RD but I can't find any neck dimensions

yeah I had no idea about neck dimensions...i just told him some of the guitars i've played and what i liked about them, and he suggested the neck dimensions...which i've gone with.

ill let you know what its like when i get it...the dimensions and shape of the neck is kinda in the gibson camp

samzadgan

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sergiomunoz74 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:34 am

I liked the RD neck but I also really like a peavey T-60 neck so I will probably figure it out somewhere in between them. I have an EGC and although I like the neck width, it's a bit too fat for the grindy shred I play at times and the mathrock I dig.I really like your build, I would really like to hear and see pictures of it and the neck in the near future. Let me know when you get it!
sergiomunoz74

experienced
experienced

PreviousNext

Return to Guitar and Bass