Let's see your GUITAR!



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby gringostar » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:08 pm

Image

99 MIM Midnight Wine Strat with Dimarzio SDS-1, FS-1, & Mini Bridge HB

Great when I want to kick out the jams
gringostar

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:38 am

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby imJonWain » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:46 pm

fuckk yeahhhhhh SDS-1!!!
Thats hella tight dude


Sometimes I get so upset that I don't have a goth gf I put on type-o-negative and jerk off.
imJonWain

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:56 pm
Location: Boston Area

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby colossus » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:45 am

I hate strats but these past two pages are giving some strat feelings of love and it's weird.
colossus

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 980
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:04 pm
Location: Western Mass.

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby Olin » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:27 pm

Stamnes wrote:My buddy makes custom guitars and he just finished this. I want to give him my whole tax return next year.

Image


Image


This is the first Alef neck I've seen in the wild, they look really, really good!
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?
Olin

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:38 pm
Location: Ontario, probably.

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby lost in music » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:10 am

gringostar wrote:Image

99 MIM Midnight Wine Strat with Dimarzio SDS-1, FS-1, & Mini Bridge HB

Great when I want to kick out the jams


I love everything about this. Got damn.
Corey Y wrote:A Les Paul is a dual doublecoil guitar. A Strat is a triple humbuckless guitar. Some people like to install a coil decoupler on their doublecoil guitars, to get a humbuckless sound. This guitar looks like the dual humbuckless plus doublecoil formation so popular with rock n roll practitioners of 1900's Octodecade.
lost in music

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 952
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:43 am
Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby phutyle » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:37 pm

Olin wrote:This is the first Alef neck I've seen in the wild, they look really, really good!


That tele (awesome as it is) isn’t an Alef neck. From the 3 dots at the 12th fret, it looks like an EGC neck.

The Alef neck is on the grey Strat I posted (just before that tele.
phutyle

uncommitted
uncommitted
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Hibernia

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby imJonWain » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:05 pm

NGD: 1981 Kramer DMZ1000, superrrrrrr cheap and super beatup (hard to tell in photos) but fucking aweeessomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Kramer_DMZ.jpg
Kramer_DMZ.jpg (238.2 KiB) Viewed 1036 times




now someone buy my Gibson The Paul :/
Thats hella tight dude


Sometimes I get so upset that I don't have a goth gf I put on type-o-negative and jerk off.
imJonWain

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:56 pm
Location: Boston Area

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby Olin » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:16 am

phutyle wrote:
Olin wrote:This is the first Alef neck I've seen in the wild, they look really, really good!


That tele (awesome as it is) isn’t an Alef neck. From the 3 dots at the 12th fret, it looks like an EGC neck.

The Alef neck is on the grey Strat I posted (just before that tele.


You're completely right, very similar guitars in such close proximity; certainly meant to respost the strat. Looking forward to hearing more feedback on those necks, they came kind of out of nowhere and I can see people being nervous to try them considering they cost as much as EGC's, who have been in the game a while now.
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?
Olin

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:38 pm
Location: Ontario, probably.

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby hbombgraphics » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:04 pm

lost in music wrote:
gringostar wrote:Image

99 MIM Midnight Wine Strat with Dimarzio SDS-1, FS-1, & Mini Bridge HB

Great when I want to kick out the jams


I love everything about this. Got damn.



Strongly Agree!!!!

I love my old MIM strat, this one looks to be in crazy good condition.
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.


Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.
hbombgraphics

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8159
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: Central NY

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby repoman » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:40 pm

Image
I got this thing and its very very hard to play.
Just vvalk avvay.
repoman

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:16 pm
Location: Edge City

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby blakestree » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Image



Nice Pignose!
While leaves shall fall, do branches intertwine, that we remain bound.

Blake's Tree
blakestree

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:36 pm
Location: Savannah, GA USA

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby ognoy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:38 am

repoman wrote:Image
I got this thing and its very very hard to play.


They are indeed VERY hard to play. I gave up after 9 months a sold it to fund some touring. Miss it though. Need to get another one some day. When I got more money and more patience. ;)
ognoy

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 721
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:33 pm
Location: Bergen, Norway

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby cvidalon » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:30 pm

20171121_202516.jpeg
20171121_201948 (1).jpeg
cvidalon

interested
interested
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:25 pm

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby blakestree » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:35 pm

Dayum!
While leaves shall fall, do branches intertwine, that we remain bound.

Blake's Tree
blakestree

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:36 pm
Location: Savannah, GA USA

Re: Let's see your GUITAR!

Postby hbombgraphics » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:03 pm

what the crap???

That's sweet, want specs on that, clear picguard is wild.
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.


Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.
hbombgraphics

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8159
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: Central NY

PreviousNext

Return to Guitar and Bass



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.