HELP with LED Bezel and mammoth pre-drilled enclosure

Moderators: Ghost Hip, blakemoth

HELP with LED Bezel and mammoth pre-drilled enclosure

Postby bigchiefbc » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Back in October I ordered a pre-drilled enclosure along with a bunch of parts. Among those parts were the 5mm chrome LED bezel. I never really inspected the parts too closely until now because I sent off the enclosure to be etched. Now it's back and went to start assembling the pedal, and I found that I was sent the 2-piece black plastic bezel instead. I get how to snap the LED into the inner ring of the bezel.

But no matter what I do, I cannot get the bezel to site in the hole in the enclosure. The inner piece is too small and goes right through the hole, even with the LED in place. The outer ring is too big and I just can't cram it into the hole. Am I missing something obvious here? Thanks for any help you can offer. Thanks.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to Mammoth Electronics