Mammoth rules!!!

Moderators: Ghost Hip, blakemoth

Mammoth rules!!!

Postby bigchiefbc » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Just wanted to take some time to give a nice big shout out to Mammoth for helping a bro out, and that was with out my even letting him know an ILF bro.

I order a bunch of parts (LEDs, bezels, stompswitches, pots, enclosure) for a custom circuit I'm gonna box up. And wouldn't you know it, I spaced and forgot to order the knobs. I realized several days lets and unfortunately, my email didn't reach their attention until after my order shipped. I just said to myself, well shit, I guess I screwed up and I'll just have to pay for shipping twice.

NOPE! Mammoth was nice enough to issue me a free shipping coupon code based on nothing other than wanting to help out my dumb forgetfull ass. Now, this may not sound like a big deal because realistically it probably only saved me about 5 bucks. But it's the principle, and mammoth held to that principle. You've got a customer for life! :thumb:
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to Mammoth Electronics