Mammoth Electronics-easiest to navigate website for noobies

Moderators: Ghost Hip, blakemoth

Mammoth Electronics-easiest to navigate website for noobies

Postby C-L » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:03 pm

If you are new to building pedals/diy, this (mammoth) is THE place... Mouser/Tayda/etc. are very hard for a novice to get what they need. I have some pots that I will never use, wierd perfboard, and other items that I mistakenly ordered from mouser not knowing. It is an extremely difficult to use site for someone learning, "smart filtering" or not. It stinks that I almost didnt place an order from Mammoth after reading the rants in this forum. Seems like noone noone ever wants to post when they have a great experience, just the bad ones. So Ive signed up just to say that I had a great experience! THREE of them now actually. Isaac has been beyond helpful and all my orders have been shipped the very next day. I really like not having to use paypal/waiting for overseas shipments/a couple more americans jobs/etc. Check these doods out if you haven't, whatever wrinkles there were are clearly ironed out.... :thumb:

CL
C-L

uncommitted
uncommitted

Re: Mammoth Electronics-easiest to navigate website for noob

Postby Jero » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Glad you had good experiences with them. I have had mixed results. Never anything that left a bad taste in my mouth, or would cause me to advise someone against ordering there, however.
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:20 pm

I end up placing at least an order or two a week with them. I have to agree that their website is the easiest to use ever. Only have had a problem or two here or there, but they always get worked out!
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ThePastRecedes » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:17 pm

I love their website. I can do orders quickly without spending hours trying to find what I need.

I've had mix service from them. My orders have always been perfect the only problem that I have is the slow response from their emails.
ThePastRecedes

committed
committed

Postby theAntihero » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:37 pm

I really like the way the site s designed too, and im a noob. In fact its one of the main reasons i ordered thru them
Great trades with : Officer Bukowski, Bklingman, Jero, Jrmy,ethanxcampos, whiskey_face, doctorpoopenstein420, terminator
theAntihero

experienced
experienced

Return to Mammoth Electronics