Mammoth Cheated me on my order.

Moderators: Ghost Hip, blakemoth

Re: Mammoth Cheated me on my order.

Postby Bellyheart » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:58 pm

The issues were resolved from my recollection. Everyone is still ordering from them. Keep it moving
Bellyheart

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby IsaacMoth » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:01 pm

Hey All. This is Isaac from Mammoth. If anyone has an order issue, feel free to email us at sales@mammothelectronics.com and we will do all we can to get you taken care of. For the record, i'm not sure what was in those removed comments either. I'm sure the good moderators here at ilovefuzz have their reasons for removing them. But again, we will try to help you out anyway we can. We cant please everyone but we want to and will try to get any order issues fixed for you. Thanks!
IsaacMoth

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Isaac, Blake is the moderator for this sub-forum. That's who most likely removed those posts.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Sworn » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:13 pm

Hi there!
I placed an order on mammothelectronics, but got nothing. Three months after sending the order USPS tracking showed that the parcel is returned to the sender. My e-mails do not respond, any refund or resend was not done. A hundred bucks is not so much money, but I strongly disappointed.
Sworn

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby crey » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:25 am

I'd just like to say that I've been doing business with Mammoth for a few years now.
There have only been two issues where there were "problems" involved.
One was after I had moved and my address info wasn't updated properly in their database, but that was quickly resolved.
The other was when parts of my order were involved in some dock issue that was no ones fault.
My only complaint, I guess, is that I'm not able to source certain items that I've come to rely on that Mammoth only
seem to stock!!
I've never had a bad part, nor have I ever been shorted.
I've had experiences with other suppliers that have shorted me items, wrong items, crappy quality, painfully slow shipping... etc..
Overall, i'd say if they have what you're looking for, hop on board.
Blake is a great guy, he's always been fair and communicated with me anytime I've had questions.
Anyhoo, that's just my experience.
crey

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Sworn » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:48 pm

crey wrote:Blake is a great guy, he's always been fair and communicated with me anytime I've had questions.

Nevertheless, no one answered my e-mails or here on the forum, no any explanation or apologies.
:idk:
Sworn

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby don72129 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:49 am

I have ordered many items from Mammoth.com and although I've had a few issues (about the same as anywhere else I part source from) they have always been quick to respond and help me with my issue. Always at their expense.
don72129

uncommitted
uncommitted

Previous

Return to Mammoth Electronics