Mammoth Cheated me on my order.

Moderators: Ghost Hip, blakemoth

Mammoth Cheated me on my order.

Postby kurtH » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:31 pm

I ordered their Wah enclosure over a month ago and they never sent me the black tread that I ordered with it.

I have contacted them four times over the past few weeks later I have not only not received the tread butthey never wrot back to my last two emails. :mad:

I am now stuck with a finished pedal I can not get paid for as the person I made it for does not want it without the tread.
I am going to go to my credit card company to dispute the charges since Mammoth has failed repeatedly to correct it.

They also ripped me off on the supposed "free shipping" which they never honored so I have to also dispute that with my credit card company.

Others have told me Mammoth regularly uses the "free shipping" trick on them too and they only were given credit for future orders.
Sounds like they use the free shipping to lock you into ordering again. I have read many revews on the internet of their orders screwed up. Pretty sad they do this. :no:
kurtH

interested
interested

Re: Mammoth Cheated me on my order.

Postby skullservant » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:52 pm

That sucks :( I'm sorry to hear that... I've ordered from them probably 100 times and only had them mess up an order once
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Officer Bukowski » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:04 pm

I've ordered from them countless times as well and I've had many "messed up" orders but they have always fixed it.

How are you contacting them? Could be a wrong email address or something?

Also with the free shipping you just select "FREE SHIPPING" in the shipping options menu when you're checking out
I make pedals. SHARK TANK
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chris Gatti » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 am

I order virtually every week with Mammoth and they have never cheated me, and have promptly fixed one error they made. They also bent over backwards to help me when UPS lost a package and I had deadlines for custom pedals looming over me. This is a good company that is really trying. Be sure you have a good email address!
Chris Gatti
~HardlySlept~
Chris Gatti

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby uyotg » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Sounds like you have the same problem as me, but I attribute it to someone else other than them deliberately cheating us.

However, if you happen to still have one of the printed invoices from the package with their phone number on it, I suggest you call them and would appreciate it if you PMed it to me as well.
uyotg

interested
interested

Postby crbmoa » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:14 pm

I don't post here much, but I have been doing this DIY stuff for a bit. No exaggeration, I have done upwards of $4k worth of businees with Mammoth. Never had an order issue that was not corrected, generously.

I am sorry to read of your frustration, and I will shoot an email to someone who should be able to rectify the situation.

Chris Bloniarz
WILBUR ENTERPRISES
crbmoa

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby selfdestroyer » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Chris Gatti wrote:I order virtually every week with Mammoth and they have never cheated me, and have promptly fixed one error they made. They also bent over backwards to help me when UPS lost a package and I had deadlines for custom pedals looming over me. This is a good company that is really trying. Be sure you have a good email address!

Same as above. I have had nothing but good experiences with them. I also get stuff directly from their distributor 4Site and had the same level of care.
selfdestroyer

committed
committed

Postby Bellyheart » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Free shipping option doesn't come up when I checkout...
Bellyheart

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Juggernaut12 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:54 am

< Comment Removed by Request of Moderator >
Last edited by Juggernaut12 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Juggernaut12

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Juggernaut12 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:59 am

Last edited by Juggernaut12 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juggernaut12

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:23 am

OK, I just went to the "Yueqing Fengxing Electric Factory" website. Somebody needs to build me a pedal with these:

Race Car Illuminated Toggle Switch led bulb 12VDC + Aircraft Flip Safety Cover

Like right now.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Bellyheart » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Engage...

Fyi, for those not motivated to check those links three are the same story on multiple boards two are the same and one is the resolution.

I am worried now, but I think it'll be fine. Discrepancies are to be expected but I hope solutions won't take tons of effort to achieve.
Bellyheart

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Welp, just placed an order with Mammoth today. I'll report back once it arrives.
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bellyheart » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Got my "shipped" email today and the invoice was correct so let's hope it be good.

Has your issue been resolved?
Bellyheart

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby kurtH » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:18 am

Last edited by kurtH on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
kurtH

interested
interested

Next

Return to Mammoth Electronics