125B drilling options

Moderators: Ghost Hip, blakemoth

125B drilling options

Postby iamradrob » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 pm

This may be really dumb but I want to get a 125B enclosure with the V51 layout for a fuzz face clone but I dont see any options for the Input, output and DC holes on the side. Are these holes standard or is there a way for me to select that option?
iamradrob

uncommitted
uncommitted

Re: 125B drilling options

Postby blakemoth » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:33 pm

Hey iamradrob :

Not a dumb question at all!! The DC jack hole is on the top face in the center, and the standard setup has the IN/OUT jacks on either side. There is an optional checkbox that allows you to have them drilled on the top, just like a typical BYOC enclosure would be drilled.
blakemoth

involved
involved

Postby chillerthanmost » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:02 pm

I've got a dumb question that no one has been able to answer; do the 125B pre-drilled enclosures have an option for a 5mm LED light/bezel? Because.... I can't seem to find them in either the little picture that pops up nor the description of the scroll down bar when option is selected. All it mentions and shows is holes for the knobs and the footswitch, NOT the LED (besides the BYOC layouts). I might be missing something but I figured I'd ask anyways. I've tried emailing through the site and sending Blake a PM but no reply so far. Don't want to make a purchase until I can figure this out. Thanks.
chillerthanmost

Supporter
Supporter

Postby joujimiichi » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Not sure if you every got the answer you were looking for. The standard holes that are pre-drilled for the pots will be the same size as the hold needed for a 5mm LED w/Bezel. The Bezel helps it fit into the same hole size. Just choose a drill layout that has an extra hole for your LED.
PS>Good luck getting an answer back from Blake, the only time I can get an answer back is if I send at least 3 consecutive emails in one day.
joujimiichi

uncommitted
uncommitted

Return to Mammoth Electronics