· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Mammoth-related discussion of pedal parts, questions, and DIY builds!
Post a reply

Re: What's missing on Mammoth electronics

Thu May 24, 2012 4:29 pm

The4455 wrote:One cool thing would be, and they have these on Small Bear, would a be a package of different resistors, instead of 200 of the same resistors for $4, it could be 50 resistors of 4 different resistances for $4; or something along those lines, but for me (a novice) I don't need 200 of one resistance, but I don't want to buy resistors one at a time. So this for me would be best.

I got a pack of 1/4w carbon films from RadioShack like that years ago. Very handy thing to have around for repairs, mods, and small projects. Cap kits like that would also be handy.

Thu May 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Teej212 wrote:any 1790ns coming in soon?

I got one from them last week? No powder coat option though :grumpy:

Thu May 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Gone Fission wrote:
The4455 wrote:One cool thing would be, and they have these on Small Bear, would a be a package of different resistors, instead of 200 of the same resistors for $4, it could be 50 resistors of 4 different resistances for $4; or something along those lines, but for me (a novice) I don't need 200 of one resistance, but I don't want to buy resistors one at a time. So this for me would be best.

I got a pack of 1/4w carbon films from RadioShack like that years ago. Very handy thing to have around for repairs, mods, and small projects. Cap kits like that would also be handy.

Yah, the few times I've had to go to Radio Shack for parts, I've seen them. But I'd rather buy from Mammoth.

Wed May 30, 2012 3:27 pm

I'm seriously loving what I see at mammoth. Every time I go there for some parts you have more cool stuff that I want.

Add some 1590P1 sized boxes and I'll lose my mind

Wed May 30, 2012 3:40 pm

I noticed that I couldn't find BC107's today during my visit. I really love that you guys are listening to feedback, I'm such a kid in a candy story going through the store

Wed May 30, 2012 3:48 pm

^ BC182L would be nice too, I know a lot of people like to clone the Meathead and the BC182L is in it.

Wed May 30, 2012 3:55 pm

Good call!

Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Might be pushing it here, but if you can go through all of the GuitarPCB BOMs and ensure you have everything available, it will make my life much easier :p ;)

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:31 am

omg new knobs are so good

Pink chicken heads? YES!

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Thanks for all the feedback, fellas! Yes, we've added bunches of products over the past few months, and are continuing to do so.

Stay on me about products you're eagerly awaiting. If you want an answer right away, hit me up on my email at blake@mammothelectronics.com.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:47 pm

You da best Blake. I love all the new additions! ESPECIALLY those HUGE aluminum black hat knobs.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:49 pm

skullservant wrote:You da best Blake. I love all the new additions! ESPECIALLY those HUGE aluminum black hat knobs.

Those happen to be my favorite new knob as well. It's a super tough look with a nice heavy feel, too.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:52 pm

I use them on all of my builds now! I have a little stash of them to put on future builds too

Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Carbon film resistors, single sided copper clad board(photo resist and regular), 2n2222 transistors.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:06 am

Thanks, Dr. Satan.
Post a reply