Show off your Mammoth Pedal!

Moderators: Ghost Hip, blakemoth

Re: Show off your Mammoth Pedal!

Postby Eric! » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:30 pm

warwick.hoy wrote:I posted this on you FB,...but I built my Beavis Board using all parts sourced from Mammoth excluding the breadboards and terminal strips and the Cocobolo board itself.

Just did the same, sourced from Mammoth. Thanks for the idea! Will update with pix
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby televisiondown » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:14 pm

This is the GGG Shin-ei Companion Fuzz. I named this one using various Jesus and Mary Chain references. The 3rd knob is the mid scoop mod...and it really makes the pedal much more versatile! I used the Black Textured 125B, Large & Small BOSS style knobs, 3PDT, DC jack and battery snap from MAMMOTH!! Pretty happy about this one :yay:
Attachments
photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG
televisiondown

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby selfdestroyer » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Great looking box televisiondown.
selfdestroyer

committed
committed

Postby Chris Gatti » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:13 am

This is my Warbird Overdrive pedal. It is loosely based on the Omnidrive circuit. I added a better input buffer stage. I also cleaned up some of the ranges to provide a more user friendly pedal.
Chris Gatti
~HardlySlept~
Chris Gatti

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Comfort Player » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Built using Mammoth Parts, in a Mammoth Enclosure. My Mythical Overdrive rivals the best

Silk screen and powder coated by Mammoth based on my design.
Built with the buffered bypass and Bat41and 1N34 diode clipper selections this thing simply rocks. Numero Uno is staying with me.

Comfort Player

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Chris Gatti » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:00 am

This is my Four Transistor AM Solid State pedal. Gives the sound of a 60's - 70's pocket radio! The 'Plastic' knob dials in that crummy plastic radio sound while the battery pot imitates the dying battery sound that some of us will remember. The Tin toggle switch gives a bit of boost to the already dominant treble tones. There's even some white noise/static introduced to give that stuck under a bridge and the reception is lousy kind of sound.Image
Chris Gatti
~HardlySlept~
Chris Gatti

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Chris Gatti » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:05 am

This is my Bearded Lady Overdrive pedal. Nice tone with a good tube feel. This is a 'blem', so it stays in the shop. My screen printing was just a little off center. As usual, true bypass, DC adapter, handbuilt, painted, screen printed and 'speckle painted' in my own shop. Image
Chris Gatti
~HardlySlept~
Chris Gatti

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby televisiondown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:33 pm

This is a Madbean Slow Loris. I used Mammoth pots, 3PDT, black washer, on/off/on DPDT, jacks, resistors, caps, 9v input, battery clip, LEDs, sockets and the 2 top knobs are awesome...need to buy 2 more :) Thanks, Blake!
Attachments
flyingrat.jpg
televisiondown

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby bortlett » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:52 am

I'm just getting into this whole pedal building thing. Here's my first completed project... nothing too fancy. TB Looper with a switch to move loop 3 to the front of the chain. More stuff is in progress (for real effects rather than just signal routing).

bortlett

involved
involved

Previous

Return to Mammoth Electronics