ss/bs Pedals and Buffers

Moderator: smallsnd/bigsnd

Re: ss/bs Pedals and Buffers

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:29 pm

yeah it's true. that stuff does require a different skill-set. i've talked to other people before though about it. i'd like to reach out beyond the fuzzosphere.
i can dream.
smallsnd/bigsnd

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby oscillateur » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:50 pm

Try the people I mentioned, just in case (Tom Erbe and Sean Costello)... I have no idea if they'd be interested but both of them are independent and world-class reverb experts.

A stereo reverb from someone like that properly integrated with sweet ss/bs overdrive/fuzz would be fucking awesome.
oscillateur

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:45 pm

oscillateur wrote:Try the people I mentioned, just in case (Tom Erbe and Sean Costello)... I have no idea if they'd be interested but both of them are independent and world-class reverb experts.

A stereo reverb from someone like that properly integrated with sweet ss/bs overdrive/fuzz would be fucking awesome.

erbe-verb rules and i know of tom erbe from soundhack circa 2003ish. would be cool.
i know some other folks who do neat stuff as well. it's tough getting it together though.
smallsnd/bigsnd

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby oldangelmidnight » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:01 pm

I spent some time today with my Dr. Scientist RRR in front of a crackling Fuck. It was pretty great.

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:i can dream.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to smallsound/bigsound