Brand new Smallsound/Bigsound Fuck OD video! Guitar and bass

Moderator: smallsnd/bigsnd

Brand new Smallsound/Bigsound Fuck OD video! Guitar and bass

Postby DarkAxel » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:38 am

Fuck Overdrive is deservedly one of the absolute staples of SS/BS. It’s a great sounding, super dynamic and very versatile overdrive with its own character, plus the interactive Crackle function that can work in a million different ways.
What I found really awesome is that as messed up and destructive as it can get, it is still a very transparent sound that lets your instrument come through. Same as the Mini – shooting this demo totally made me miss having it :!!!:

we have Fuck Overdrive in stock here http://www.eaststompboutique.com/smalls ... -overdrive
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Brand new Smallsound/Bigsound Fuck OD video! Guitar and

Postby DRodriguez » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:24 pm

Awesome, first demo that really convince me that this is the pedal for me. Totally love playing clean and softly and then going into crackly loudness.

Loving all these East Stomp Boutique demos coming around.
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:52 am

Thanks, man! really appreciate you saying that :)

the pedal really lends itself to the dynamic playing
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Somnambulance » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:07 am

Awesome! I'm really interested in the Fuck Overdrive for bass.
Listen, the WORLD is my board. All of the pedals are on it, just out of my reach..
Somnambulance

experienced
experienced

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:27 pm

Somnambulance wrote:Awesome! I'm really interested in the Fuck Overdrive for bass.

it's great! in my opinion the fuck switch is less interesting on single note lines and bass but YMMV since it can be set to basically switch in a super buzzy heavy busted fuzz tone which is cool. the single notes and bass guitars in particular don't really get the more crumbly, old tape sounds as much - bass VI yes, bass not as much unless you're playing higher on the neck and maybe doing some chord-y stuff.
smallsnd/bigsnd

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby neonblack » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Yeah I tried the Fuck on bass but never really had that "Fuuuuuuck" moment until I used it with a guitar.

However, the Mini is the only pedal I need for bass.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Somnambulance » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:12 pm

neonblack wrote:Yeah I tried the Fuck on bass but never really had that "Fuuuuuuck" moment until I used it with a guitar.

I've never been a big fan of OD. Fuzz yes, but not OD. Everyone raves about the mini for bass though. I might have to try it out one day.
Listen, the WORLD is my board. All of the pedals are on it, just out of my reach..
Somnambulance

experienced
experienced

Postby neonblack » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:34 pm

The Mini does fuzz too! Crank the gain and lower the bias and you definitely get in fuzz territory. Especially if you hit it with another pedal.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Somnambulance » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:37 pm

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:
Somnambulance wrote:Awesome! I'm really interested in the Fuck Overdrive for bass.

it's great! in my opinion the fuck switch is less interesting on single note lines and bass but YMMV since it can be set to basically switch in a super buzzy heavy busted fuzz tone which is cool. the single notes and bass guitars in particular don't really get the more crumbly, old tape sounds as much - bass VI yes, bass not as much unless you're playing higher on the neck and maybe doing some chord-y stuff.

Word. Never been a big OD guy, but around spring time I'll be deciding whether to get a sweet OD like the Fuck or Mini or another crazy modulation thing. I've got a few things lined up to buy in the meantime.

Is it late November yet?
Somnambulance

experienced
experienced

Postby DarkAxel » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:20 am

Somnambulance wrote:
neonblack wrote:Yeah I tried the Fuck on bass but never really had that "Fuuuuuuck" moment until I used it with a guitar.

I've never been a big fan of OD. Fuzz yes, but not OD. Everyone raves about the mini for bass though. I might have to try it out one day.

you have seen my Mini demo, right? ;)

so as Brian said - crackle on bass is not super prominent usually. It adds edge and maybe some fucked up saggy character, but it's hardly as crazy as on guitar. Which doesn't mean I didn't totally love Fuck on bass :thumb:

DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to smallsound/bigsound