Hawk Fuzz.....

Moderator: smallsnd/bigsnd

Re: Hawk Fuzz.....

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:10 pm

neonblack wrote:
KaosCill8r wrote:I'm all about cheap awesome fuzzes. People missed out on something really good. Maybe if they were $30 more people would of jumped all over them. Back when I was moving the ganja I got my hands on a pound of really good bud cheap. So I was trying to pass on the savings to my customers. Was only asking $60 for a 1/4 oz. Everyone would be asking, why so cheap? Whats wrong with it? No one wanted it. So I buried it for a few months till xmas time when things dried up. Sold it at $120 a 1/4 oz. Sold like hotcakes. I guess some people are skeptical of things when they are cheap.

:lol: idiots.

:facepalm: $60 1/4oz? sign me up! :snax:
smallsnd/bigsnd

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby neonblack » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:50 pm

As long as its tasty nuggets, and not like the stuff around here, which I've taken to calling "Brown Recluse."

And, Brian! If I had known, Atlanta would have been even more fun!
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eric! » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:09 pm

Grand Rapids always got you, son
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby guitarslinger21 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:54 pm

I love my hawk fuzz. I whipped it out the other day. Nice rude midrange.

I think more would have sold if the switches would have had labels. Not trying tone a smartass, but it takes quite a bit of tweaking.
WTB: Basic Audio Kay Fuzz
guitarslinger21

committed
committed

Postby KaosCill8r » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:43 am

guitarslinger21 wrote:I love my hawk fuzz. I whipped it out the other day. Nice rude midrange.

I think more would have sold if the switches would have had labels. Not trying tone a smartass, but it takes quite a bit of tweaking.

The Hawk Fuzz is awesome regardless of the lack of obvious labelling. Tweaking and not knowing what you are doing is half the fun of this gem. Great sounds to be found with guitar or bass in this fuzzy beast. I think this would get some great vocal sounds running a mic into the Hawk and into a shitty practice amp too. When I have some spare cash I want to try to buy another to stack with. Hawk>Hawk would be awesome :thumb:
KaosCill8r

IAMILF
IAMILF

Previous

Return to smallsound/bigsound