my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!



Moderator: smallsnd/bigsnd

Re: my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!

Postby behndy » Thu May 24, 2012 9:26 pm

HAWT PUSSY.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

phantasmagorovich wrote:*squee* I feel like Behndy now. Like a big cuddly happy tentacle rapist.


music music - http://www.bloodpartyband.com/music

ImageMy Pedally VidsImage
behndy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 14082
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 am
Location: Cali. East Bay Yo.

Re: my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!

Postby Jake » Sun May 27, 2012 1:30 pm

I am new here but here is my custom fuck overdrive Brian made me:

fuck overdrive 800x600.jpg


So yeah, I like penguins and space so that explains that.
Jake

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 4:03 am
Location: New York

Re: my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!

Postby sylnau » Sun May 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Jake wrote:I am new here but here is my custom fuck overdrive Brian made me:

fuck overdrive 800x600.jpg


So yeah, I like penguins and space so that explains that.

That's very cool sir.. I like the color. :thumb:

Is there something weird with the picture or it's really a Fuck OD in a ZVex size enclosure?
"Which is more musical: a truck passing by a factory or a truck passing by a music school?" --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
http://soundcloud.com/sylnau
sylnau

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6671
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:38 pm
Location: Quebec City

Re: my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!

Postby Jake » Sun May 27, 2012 3:26 pm

sylnau wrote:
Jake wrote:I am new here but here is my custom fuck overdrive Brian made me:

fuck overdrive 800x600.jpg


So yeah, I like penguins and space so that explains that.

That's very cool sir.. I like the color. :thumb:

Is there something weird with the picture or it's really a Fuck OD in a ZVex size enclosure?


I took the photo on my iPhone and the pixels were like 3000x3000 so I lowered it to 800x600 so the picture didn't look huge. I am new to forums so I wasn't sure what to do. :idk: But yes, it is a regular size fuck.
Jake

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 4:03 am
Location: New York

Re: my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!

Postby Almonds » Sun May 27, 2012 4:23 pm

wow that is the coolest thing I've ever seen
When you're ready to come back down
I'll be waiting here
All your friends will be around
I promise I'll wait forever
Almonds

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Crystal Lake, IL

Re: my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!

Postby Adoom » Sun May 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Badass to the nth, regarding more or less every pedal I've seen here. So badass.
I play.
NSFW: show
Nothing to see.

((( :zen: )))

Wonderful Dealings With: smallsnd/bigsnd, Ryan, blahquaker, Fancymike

behndy wrote:i sir, have LIVED.
Adoom

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1074
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:43 am
Location: Ireland

Re: my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!

Postby fungalattack » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:09 pm

just got my fuuuuuuuuuu in the mail.

Image

custom words are mold, grit, disembowel, and vomit.

Sexxy green leds for the eyeballs!! Rock'n'roll
Fuzz, reverb, delay.

http://dridge.bandcamp.com/
fungalattack

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1546
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!

Postby 777mick777 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:48 pm

:drool: I want it, I need it!
777mick777

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Re: my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!

Postby fungalattack » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:25 pm

after a couple hours of experimenting with it, my favorite aspect so far has to be how sensitive it is to playing dynamics - the way it crackles harder when you strum harder is a powerful tool for my tonal arsenal. I am :)

Plus it looks freakin' bad assssssss
Fuzz, reverb, delay.

http://dridge.bandcamp.com/
fungalattack

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1546
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!

Postby elevenstrings » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:44 pm

hello there.

Image
elevenstrings

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: rwc, ca

Re: my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!

Postby jwar » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Awesome dude! Great choice in graphics!!!!
I etch pedal enclosures! Check out Excane and I's Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/AcidSplashDesigns?ref=hl
jwar

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4595
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Re: my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!

Postby fuzzmax » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:23 pm

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :drool:
elevenstrings wrote:hello there.

Image
fuzzmax

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:30 am
Location: Joliette, Quebec

Re: my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!

Postby elevenstrings » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:37 am

thanks guys.
elevenstrings

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: rwc, ca

Re: my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!

Postby behndy » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:44 am

so much sechs. i'm watching Army Of Darkness right now. and i just wan to ride young Bruce Campbell like the untamed filly he is.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

phantasmagorovich wrote:*squee* I feel like Behndy now. Like a big cuddly happy tentacle rapist.


music music - http://www.bloodpartyband.com/music

ImageMy Pedally VidsImage
behndy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 14082
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 am
Location: Cali. East Bay Yo.

Re: my own graphics/custom/gutshot thread!

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:30 pm

fungalattack wrote:just got my fuuuuuuuuuu in the mail.

Image

custom words are mold, grit, disembowel, and vomit.

Sexxy green leds for the eyeballs!! Rock'n'roll



:!!!: sweet! glad you were happy with it!
http://www.smallsoundbigsound.com
http://cymbalseatguitars.com/

friendship wrote:That's a minute I could spend toasting bread
smallsnd/bigsnd

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3234
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to smallsound/bigsound



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)


Advertisements help support ILF
_______
_______
ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.