Black Friday... I Did It



Moderator: smallsnd/bigsnd

Re: Black Friday... I Did It

Postby waltdogg » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:04 am

well fuck me.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.
waltdogg

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2865
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:01 pm
Location: hell, ca

Re: Black Friday... I Did It

Postby voerking » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:03 pm

is there an ss/bs black friday sale happening this year? i've bought something from brian on that day for the past two years, so i'm fine with keeping the tradition going! :D
voerking

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:07 am
Location: Saint Louis

Re: Black Friday... I Did It

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:30 pm

voerking wrote:is there an ss/bs black friday sale happening this year? i've bought something from brian on that day for the past two years, so i'm fine with keeping the tradition going! :D


hey! yeah there have been a number of peeps whose email addresses or names i recognize each year. this year... i'm still not actually sure. this year has been extremely complicated for me and i'm just trying to keep my head above water with regular orders and working on some new stuff so i'm not sure how deep i'll get in the black friday hole. maybe just the tip
smallsnd/bigsnd

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3929
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:57 pm

Re: Black Friday... I Did It

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:30 pm

OK! from today until monday 11/27, $20 off any pedal and i have gift cards too! keeping it simple this year. much love yall.
smallsnd/bigsnd

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3929
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:57 pm

Re: Black Friday... I Did It

Postby goroth » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:42 pm

Thank god those sparkle pink minis weren't top mount.
10/10 would have broken pedge.
Olin wrote: you generally have to choose between trying to wade through honey or staring at the sun, but those are both pretty cool things to do.

My band /// Instagram ///Facebook ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 10788
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: Black Friday... I Did It

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:35 pm

goroth wrote:Thank god those sparkle pink minis weren't top mount.
10/10 would have broken pedge.


next time! :cool:
smallsnd/bigsnd

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3929
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:57 pm

Re: Black Friday... I Did It

Postby goroth » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:19 am

You're a bad pizzacat Brian
Olin wrote: you generally have to choose between trying to wade through honey or staring at the sun, but those are both pretty cool things to do.

My band /// Instagram ///Facebook ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 10788
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: Black Friday... I Did It

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:41 pm

goroth wrote:You're a bad pizzacat Brian


i've heard that before
smallsnd/bigsnd

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3929
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:57 pm

Previous

Return to smallsound/bigsound



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.