EQD/Sunn O))) Life Pedal

Moderator: earthdevice

Re: EQD/Sunn O))) Life Pedal

Postby benjuro » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:53 am

I'd kill to get them to do the Rat section as a standalone pedal without the octave and boost...
Special low-frequency version.
benjuro

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby excane » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:40 am

benjuro wrote:I'd kill to get them to do the Rat section as a standalone pedal without the octave and boost...

There are a TON of standalone rat based pedals that (in my opinion) are equally good if not better.
Last edited by excane on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby benjuro » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:28 am

excane wrote:
benjuro wrote:I'd kill to get them to do the Rat section as a standalone pedal without the octave and boost...

There are a TON of standalone rat based pedals that (in my opinion) are equally good and most are better.

Well now. The EQD/Sunn O))) fanboy in me was itching, but GAS successfully reduced, thanks...!
Special low-frequency version.
benjuro

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:46 am

Jeff, you're full of shit. Signed a owner of a limited edition Life Pedal.

lol
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:37 pm

Man. Fuck Musician's Friend and their customer services. Pieces of shit were rude to me, canceled my fucking order without telling me, took my fucking money and did not return it. Now, I'm going to my bank and having them solve it. I want to punch that motherfucker in his head. He could not care less about my business and could care less that they take order in excess of what they will have on hand. That's actually fraudulent and very dishonest. They have lost my business for life. I'm done. EQD, can you work with companies who have integrity? Is that possible? I'm not blaming you all, but these assholes are not pros and I'm sure they fuck you all on the back end in sales since it's GC/MF. Maybe I'm wrong there. FUCK THEM. I order through a different merchant who luckily had some left.

The worst part is MF has them in stock right now and they told me I have to repurchase it first! They never sent my money back! Shady shady shady.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:04 pm

Suck it MF! I got mine in from Woodwind in two days! So, A/B'd them. Totally the same but a tiny bit to my ear in the distortion and octave are different. I'm not sure if I'm just fucking crazy or if it's true. LOVE it stacked however! DOOOOM!!!!

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby kaboodle » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:16 pm

excane wrote:

There are a TON of standalone rat based pedals that (in my opinion) are equally good if not better.

some recommendations?
kaboodle

interested
interested

Postby Jwar » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:48 pm

Yea JEFF! What's your recommendations you slut??? :)

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Dark Barn » Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:14 pm

I’m not on here much anymore, but I was recently buying some Sunn o))) tickets and saw they had an option for an extra $400 (before service fees) I could see the soundcheck and get a Life Pedal v3, I’m so out of the pedal game that I hadn’t heard of this pedal before. You could knock me over with a feather about any pedal news that’s happened for the last couple of years. Anyways, it looks fucking cool, but I don’t use or need any pedals…

But I am curious if the collective wisdom of ILF thought I could get my money back on the second hand market? I saw a boatload of these listed on Reverb, which says to me that people are not flipping them so easily, maybe they are asking too much? Anyhoo, it’s the first time I’ve been tempted to buy a pedal in years but I need y’all to talk some sense into me! Thanks.
I've been searchin' for the dolphins in the sea.

The Weak in Review: Weak Arguments Revue
Dark Barn

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:15 pm

Only buy it if you're gonna play it. :rock: Don't buy it to flip it. :idk:

(Nice to see you, Dark Barn! :hello: )
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Dark Barn » Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:57 am

Chankgeez wrote:Only buy it if you're gonna play it. :rock: Don't buy it to flip it. :idk:

(Nice to see you, Dark Barn! :hello: )

You’re right, I had fantasies of seeing Sunn o))) for free by flipping the pedal, but that’s not who I am. Gonna stick with the tickets I can afford without scalping some sucker over it.
Thanks for saying hello Chankgeez! Luv to you all.
I've been searchin' for the dolphins in the sea.

The Weak in Review: Weak Arguments Revue
Dark Barn

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:48 pm

i have the all white, bought on band camp, it's amazing and i will never flip it!
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to EarthQuaker Devices