· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
extra special pedals handicrafted in lovely Akron, Ohio <earthquakerdevices.com>
Post a reply

Organizer, Avalanche Run, and Afterneath...

Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:50 pm

I recently revamped my effects rig. I went from a spartan rig with only two pedals to... an overloaded board. Plus a Beatbuddy and Pigtronix Infinity synced via MIDI.

Here's a couple of test runs.

Last edited by ceragan42 on Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Organizer, Avalanche Run, and Afterneath...

Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:01 pm

ceragan42 wrote:I recently revamped my effects rig. I went from a spartan rig with only two pedals to... an overloaded board. Plus a Beatbuddy and Pigtronix Infinity synced via MIDI.

Here's a couple of test runs.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:02 pm

Thank you. What did I do incorrectly when I posted them?

Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:05 pm

You need to remove the "s" in "https", also the second link was a little weird.
Basically, you'd go to the original video link, copy the browser address, then remove the "s".

Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:46 pm

No, I'm not left handed, I pointed the camera through a mirror at the other side of the room for a grainy effect...

This one shows off a little of the Beatbuddy and Pigtronix Infinity working together via midi. Dunes and Avalanche Run on this one... I'd already laid down a bass track by using an EHX pitch fork.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:00 pm

ceragan42 wrote:No, I'm not left handed, I pointed the camera through a mirror at the other side of the room for a grainy effect...

This one shows off a little of the Beatbuddy and Pigtronix Infinity working together via midi. Dunes and Avalanche Run on this one... I'd already laid down a bass track by using an EHX pitch fork.

Is the Av run vers 1 or 2? Are you running it in stereo?
Post a reply