· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
extra special pedals handicrafted in lovely Akron, Ohio <earthquakerdevices.com>
Post a reply

Re: Custom Color EarthQuaker Devices?

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:49 am

Chankgeez wrote:Image

https://reverb.com/item/16760813-earthq ... 2010s-pink

:love:

:love:

Here is a custom blem from earthquaker day. This fuzz rips. Is it sacrilegious to say it’s almost too loud? :idk:

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:09 am

I saw that custom blem on Reverb: https://reverb.com/item/16378132-earthq ... upter-2017

There's also this one (which isn't as pretty):

https://reverb.com/item/16529309-earthq ... ed-eqd-day

Yeah, it's a loud FUZZ! :rock:

Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:45 am

Some blue westwoods from earthquakerday 2018

Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:27 pm

Transmissers!
snapped this at the release party

Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Oooooh! :!!!: :love:

Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:27 pm

guitar center/musician's friend exclusive colorways

That yeti AR has me itching to upgrade to a vers 2

Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:02 am

So I was browsing through Reverb and stumbled upon this black sparkle Avalanche Run V2:

Listed nine days ago... I thought the price was fair but perhaps I could save some if I use the "make an offer" thing.
I decided to see what it was and turns out it's a CME limited edition of 25 pedals. That was kind of a "holy shit" moment. I realize I closed that tab. I start searching Reverb for it, can't find it. Check my history, find the link to see... this listing has sold.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:53 pm

dandy13 wrote:Image

guitar center/musician's friend exclusive colorways

That yeti AR has me itching to upgrade to a vers 2

I'm tempted by that Westwood. Nothing is ever going to beat the Black Lodge version though.

Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:41 pm

MrNovember wrote:I'm tempted by that Westwood. Nothing is ever going to beat the Black Lodge version though.

I feel the same :cry:

Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:44 pm

alcohol.won wrote:So I was browsing through Reverb and stumbled upon this black sparkle Avalanche Run V2:

Listed nine days ago... I thought the price was fair but perhaps I could save some if I use the "make an offer" thing.
I decided to see what it was and turns out it's a CME limited edition of 25 pedals. That was kind of a "holy shit" moment. I realize I closed that tab. I start searching Reverb for it, can't find it. Check my history, find the link to see... this listing has sold.

damn. If you're liking that one, I think Gear Hero has a similar AR except it's white on black instead of black on white

Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:51 pm

dandy13 wrote:
alcohol.won wrote:So I was browsing through Reverb and stumbled upon this black sparkle Avalanche Run V2:

damn. If you're liking that one, I think Gear Hero has a similar AR except it's white on black instead of black on white

Yeah, thanks, saw that one... Don't like it.

Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:41 pm

OMG

Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:04 am

Ooof that's a nice Avalanche Run! I'd really like to upgrade from my V1 as well...

Also I managed to pick up a few customs colours:
I really want to swap the black knobs on the Transmisser for some pink ones to match the text :drool:

Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:40 am

...There's a purple sparkle Data Corrupter @ guitarhero :drool:

Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:43 am

Too much white, but other than that… :love:

Post a reply