HoofReaper issue

Moderator: earthdevice

HoofReaper issue

Postby mulekicker » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:52 pm

I've had a HoofReaper for about a year now and it's been acting up recently. When I kick in the octave and then switch it off I lose all the output from the Reaper side. If I press the octave switch down about halfway it works until I release it. I checked the cables and power supply, all good. Should I send it in or is there something that may be an obvious easy fix for someone of limited soldering skills like myself. I hate to be without it for a few weeks but I need my baby fixed. I love this pedal so much!
mulekicker

involved
involved

Re: HoofReaper issue

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:18 pm

Just e-mail EQD. They're excellent with their customer service. They'll sort it out for you.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Re: HoofReaper issue

Postby t-rey » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Just e-mail EQD. They're excellent with their customer service. They'll sort it out for you.

This. EQD has astoundingly good customer service.
t-rey

IAMILF
IAMILF

Return to EarthQuaker Devices