Just got a Hummingbird II, and...

Moderator: earthdevice

Just got a Hummingbird II, and...

Postby mal paso » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Well, I'm super excited. Been listening to a lot of Spacemen 3 and early Spiritualized lately, and couldn't wait to get my psych on. But there seems to be a problem with mine. I'm getting a dry signal coming through, even with the depth maxed out. Has anybody else had this problem? Or is some dry signal typical? It didn't seem that way to me based on the demos I checked out, but it's hard to tell sometimes.

At the risk of asking a dumb question, is there an internal trimpot I could mess around with to get me into pulse territory?(haven't had a chance to look under the hood yet) Or maybe I just got a bum pedal? No complaints with EQD, great company, and I know stuff like this happens every now and again. Just curious if anybody here had this prob and knew of a quick fix. Thanks in advance
mal paso

interested
interested

Re: Just got a Hummingbird II, and...

Postby earthdevice » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:53 pm

There is always a faint amount of dry signal present but if you feel like there is something wrong please send it in following the instructions for repair on our info page.
Dream Maker
earthdevice

committed
committed

Re: Just got a Hummingbird II, and...

Postby gemarchergear » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:20 pm

Put a compressor before and after my Hummingbird and got some incredible Spacemen tones. J is a genius.
gemarchergear

uncommitted
uncommitted

Return to EarthQuaker Devices