The Depths

Moderator: earthdevice

Re: The Depths

Postby Bassist_Diver » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:04 am

I just found bass clips

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Eric! » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:21 pm

earthdevice wrote:The depths is 100% analog and it's available now. Check out our dealers page for one near you. Just to be clear, noon back on the intensity is smooth, above noon is where it breaks from tradition and gets more sharp. A traditional vintage univibe is not smooth on all settings either. If you buy one, the manual explains how to dial in a setting that matches my original univibe.

Ah! Perhaps it's just not meant for me, then! I'm picky.
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BillySlickWilly » Fri May 16, 2014 1:32 pm

Finally tried one of these out yesterday, and I was... a bit underwhelmed, unfortunately. It's not a bad pedal at all, it felt solid and the EQD quality was there, but I'm starting to think that vibe is just not the right effect for me. Love the tones Robin Trower, Hendrix and others get out of them but for me they just don't work.

I still need to try out the Grand Orbiter, though. I'm a big phaser fan so I'm betting I'll be much more impressed with it.
Fuzz is love, Fuzz is life.
BillySlickWilly

uncommitted
uncommitted

Previous

Return to EarthQuaker Devices