I have seen the EQD light

Moderator: earthdevice

Re: I have seen the EQD light

Postby spawnofthesith » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:51 am

Whats the Tusk Fuzz? Is that one not in production right now?
spawnofthesith

committed
committed

Postby misc1600 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:03 am

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=23151&p=378971&hilit=tusk+fuzz#p378971

There are a handful that are no longer in production that pop up from time to time in B/S/T.

I have a Hoof, Disaster Transport, Ghost Echo, and a Sea Machine.
Classy ILF PEPS: Caesar, benjuro, Blindtofaith, the_necropolitan, Cody_Pole, bob the r0bot, Chaosmic, tigerbass, Kbithecrowing, Psyre, Stanimal, Skip, Ilikewater, StopReferencing, StupidDream88, ZZZZZ
misc1600

committed
committed

Postby CrystalLake » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:08 am

The Hoof and Dispatch Master are a deadly combo! Nice score :)
CrystalLake

committed
committed

Postby benjuro » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:34 am

spawnofthesith wrote:Whats the Tusk Fuzz? Is that one not in production right now?

Tusk is a discontinued op-amp fuzz...simple and straightforward, bright with great snarl and bite, and adds a SICK crunch when feeding darker fuzz.
MaggotBrainNY was kind enough to post some samples in the EQD specific forum a while back.
Special low-frequency version.
benjuro

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby MaggotBrainNY » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Nothing but love for EQD. The Dirt Transmitter, Ghost Echo, and Tone Reaper are top-notch. Will definitely own more by Jamie along my path to sonic mayhem.
MaggotBrainNY

committed
committed

Postby Nj0rd » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:00 am

MaggotBrainNY wrote:Nothing but love for EQD. The Dirt Transmitter, Ghost Echo, and Tone Reaper are top-notch. Will definitely own more by Jamie along my path to sonic mayhem.

Ghost Echo looks so pretty, mmmmmmm.
Nj0rd

committed
committed

Postby transients » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:16 am

After getting a dispatch master and speaker cranker, I mentioned how great EQD pedals are to my boss about a month ago, then I came into work yesterday and there was a huge stack of white boxes from EQD. Now we're an EQD dealer! and I can try out more EQD pedals!

Which means the more time I spend at work trying EQD pedals, the more money I'll end up spending at work... instead of making money :cry:
transients

committed
committed

Postby MaxMaps » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:07 am

adrianlee wrote:
hatshirt wrote:to me, EQD is the standard in which all pedals are measured.

190% correct.

Fix'd
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby earthdevice » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:49 pm

transients wrote:After getting a dispatch master and speaker cranker, I mentioned how great EQD pedals are to my boss about a month ago, then I came into work yesterday and there was a huge stack of white boxes from EQD. Now we're an EQD dealer! and I can try out more EQD pedals!

Which means the more time I spend at work trying EQD pedals, the more money I'll end up spending at work... instead of making money :cry:

Ha, Awesome! Thanks for getting us a new dealer :p I was gonna try to visit the shop while we were at NAMM but I ended up being too busy during the day, maybe next time.
Dream Maker
earthdevice

committed
committed

Postby transients » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:00 am

earthdevice wrote:
Ha, Awesome! Thanks for getting us a new dealer :p I was gonna try to visit the shop while we were at NAMM but I ended up being too busy during the day, maybe next time.

No prob! We're a pretty small shop with not a whole lot of pedals, but we already sold a dispatch master, and everyone that tries the pedals loves them! Especially the white light, many people have left the store questioning if they should sell their current overdrive :lol: and I might pick one up myself. We'll probably grab a couple more things from you guys pretty soon if Reuben hasn't emailed you already :thumb:
transients

committed
committed

Postby digitalzombie » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:57 pm

I was lucky enough to finally try out some EQD gear at NAMM recently. Super nice guys that not only let me hog the demo board for ten minutes, but helped me tweak some knobs as well (mostly on the Rainbow Machine). Like the OP, I've always been interested in online demos, but now that I was able to get my hands and ears on some, I'm convinced I need them. A Speaker Cranker is in my immediate future (my Tubescreamer is on Craigslist) a Rainbow Machine and Hoof deserve a place on my board eventually as well.
digitalzombie

interested
interested

Postby Nj0rd » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:16 am

Oh yeah, my hummingbird came in the mail today. My first EQD, and boy am I impressed. Such a great little effect and it looks mint too (small pun slightly intended). Also, thanks for the sticker EQD! :) I will definitely be purchasing some more EQD pedals in the near future. Sea Machine next I think, then maybe a grand orbiter, then a dispatch master, a ghost echo after...etc. etc. ;)
Nj0rd

committed
committed

Postby helgirg » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:37 pm

I just got the EQD Dirt Transmitter.
It is my first EQD pedal of many to come I think,,, waiting for the Organizer ;)
I live in Iceland and a store here in Reykjavik just became a dealer for EQD so now I can
stop drooling over the videos online and actually try them out.. very nice!!
Amps: Orange AD30HTC+PPC212C, Orange AD15/12, Fender Champ HW
Guitars: Fender USA Deluxe Strat, Fender USA Series Tele, Fender Baritone Special, Fender Strat MIM, Gibson SG-3, Gibson SG Classic.
Pedals: Dirt Transmitter, Bit Commander, Organizer,Talons, POG, Twosome, Manx Loaghtan, LP Kalamazoo, King of Tone, Empress Tremolo, Timeline, Hall of Fame.
http://bennycresposgang.bandcamp.com/
helgirg

interested
interested

Postby bettsdn » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:52 am

spawnofthesith wrote:In the past I've always seen the EQD vids on PGS and such, and they had always piqued my interest, but I never acted on it. This past week I finally decided to pull the trigger on a Hoof and a Dispatch master, and I don't think I've ever made a wiser decision in terms of pedals :love: The hoof is the most accessible fuzz out of the box to use that I've owned, I don't think its capable of producing a bad sound. And the Dispatch Master... damn such beautiful noises can be generated with that. Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and give a lil fanboy speech :lol: I know these two certainly won't be my last earthquaker pedals

You couldn't have picked two better pedals to start with!
bettsdn

involved
involved

Postby madmax1012 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 pm

i've always thought of Earthquaker as the indie cool kid version of boss with there huge array of pedals and fancy pants colors, except they don't suck for the most part
Fuzzy Fred wrote: please excuse me. can we keep this discussion civil and about donkey fucking?

hbombgraphics wrote:Why does it have to be Digital, but with an analog soul and buffalo semen???
madmax1012

IAMILF
IAMILF

Next

Return to EarthQuaker Devices