NDTD!

Moderator: earthdevice

NDTD!

Postby shanelovesfuzz » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:05 pm

I just got my new old Disaster Transport pedal in the mail today and this thing is the tits! I recently bought it off forum member Lindybits. I think the pedal is an early version because it doesnt have the toggle switch for the modulation.
I've only had a chance to play with it for 5 minutes and all I can say is that this thing totally rules! The dry echo sound is exactly what I was looking for in a delay, the repeats have a bit of a boosted midrange sound to them, its really analog sounding, almost tapeish. I dig it alot. Next up is the modulation, its really cool sounding but I find I might have to play around with it some more to get the sound I really like, but I know its there. All in all this thing is excellent, it has an unpolished delay sound that I really like, definatly rough around the edges in a perfect way! It totally blows my old Carbon Copy out of the water. :joy:
shanelovesfuzz

committed
committed

Re: NDTD!

Postby Nychthemeron » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Nice. I've wanted a DT since they came out, but I got a Dream Crusher instead. Your old DT probably is a first run (five knobs in a row, right?)
Do you like listening to homemade music? Me too. Why don't you try one of mine?

Current ILF Love: OHNOHO CHK CHK BOOM, Mellowtone Melx Fuzz 2, EQD Dream Crusher, Devi Ever ID, Dr. Scientist Proto-Miniberator - new vids eventually

some mysteries are best unsolved
Nychthemeron

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jero » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:14 pm

Awesome! Glad to see you're liking it. I've already got a DT fund going, so I'll have mine soon enough.
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby shanelovesfuzz » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:27 am

Mine is number 15.
shanelovesfuzz

committed
committed

Return to EarthQuaker Devices