Email trouble?

Moderator: blackout_kyle

Email trouble?

Postby oldangelmidnight » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Anyone have trouble emailing Blackout recently? I was corresponding with Kyle about a repair but stopped getting responses. It doesn't seem like they post here anymore, either...
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Email trouble?

Postby blackout_kyle » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:36 pm

oldangelmidnight wrote:Anyone have trouble emailing Blackout recently? I was corresponding with Kyle about a repair but stopped getting responses. It doesn't seem like they post here anymore, either...

We recently received notice from our webhost service that they're going out of business, so I've spent the past week scrambling to migrate the website and email over to a new host. It all should be getting back to normal now other than a couple of minor details on the website that I've noticed aren't working perfectly. Email is working again. :thumb:
blackout_kyle

committed
committed

Postby oldangelmidnight » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Thanks!
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby zedguitar » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:35 am

blackout_kyle wrote:
oldangelmidnight wrote:Anyone have trouble emailing Blackout recently? I was corresponding with Kyle about a repair but stopped getting responses. It doesn't seem like they post here anymore, either...

We recently received notice from our webhost service that they're going out of business, so I've spent the past week scrambling to migrate the website and email over to a new host. It all should be getting back to normal now other than a couple of minor details on the website that I've noticed aren't working perfectly. Email is working again. :thumb:

Kyle,

Should we resend email sent in the last couple of days?
zedguitar

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby blackout_kyle » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:36 am

zedguitar wrote:
blackout_kyle wrote:

Kyle,

Should we resend email sent in the last couple of days?

No, we got them. I was out for a week with acute tonsillitis, but I'm almost caught up on emails and such.
blackout_kyle

committed
committed

Return to Blackout Effectors