anyone run both utter stutter and chk chk boom?

Moderator: lawrence scaduto

anyone run both utter stutter and chk chk boom?

Postby volerium » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:42 pm

Thinking about doing this... I already have the utter stutter and am happy with it but always greedy for new sounds and noise.

So I was wondering has anyone on here ran an utter stutter and chk chk boom together or is that even possible? I know they produce different sounds from each other so having both on my board I could run each independently or have the ccb in the us loop and run both at the same time.. is that possible?

If you've done this already with or without success, I'd love your feedback on it. Thanks

This is the current set up.
volerium

interested
interested

Re: anyone run both utter stutter and chk chk boom?

Postby Achtane » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:25 pm

I ran the CCB into the US once, but it didn't seem to do anything differently.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby volerium » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:00 am

They do sound differently though, right? Running my board through the us or the ccb will yield different results?
volerium

interested
interested

Postby Achtane » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:43 am

Other than the US's on-off effect, the only real difference I could notice is that the CCB seems to have a slightly wider range of its feedback effect...if I was running a delay in the loop, for example, the CCB was easier to set so that it made the delay feedback more without oscillating, while the US made it oscillate much earlier.
As far as oscillating fuzzes and stuff go, it always sounded the same through both. Seems like modulation and time effects are more sensitive to feedback loops.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby zeravla » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:42 am

I've had a CCB and I just got an Utter Stutter in the mail today so this is very relevant to my interests. I've been kinda looking at both of them all evening trying to figure out where I want them and how.
zeravla

Supporter
Supporter

Postby volerium » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:51 am

Interesting. I'd be happy to have another post from you with pics about your results. My favorite right now has been the TGD by dwarfcraft. I have my whole board in the US loop but the last 3 things go boss dd20, digitech delay and digitech looper. All three of the pedals are capable of looping so I can make the TGD go all nuts loop that bit in the dd20, loop another bit of whatever in the digi delay and then make a master loop of all that mess with the digitech looper. I have a short 20 second cell phone clip of what I just described here.... Sorry not real clear on how to post videos and sound clips on here and this is the best I could do.
http://we.tl/dUNdw1IRi1
volerium

interested
interested

Return to ohnoho