Back to pedal building!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

Back to pedal building!

Postby Paul_C » Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:50 am

With money from my Dad's estate I have bought enough pedals, amps and guitars, so it's time I got back to making pedals again.

I've got 6 fuzz circuits completed for my eight fuzzes in one box project which I might put in individual enclosures for a while, and a number of things I had planned to build, so there's plenty to keep me busy and ease myself back in.

These are all the ones completed so far:

Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: Back to pedal building!

Postby dubkitty » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:38 pm

will any of the circuits from your small boxes be incorporated into the Big Box? and just how large of an enclosure will that require? seems like a small reptile could live in that much space.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Paul_C » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:24 pm

dubkitty wrote:will any of the circuits from your small boxes be incorporated into the Big Box? and just how large of an enclosure will that require? seems like a small reptile could live in that much space.

Yes, the Noise Ensemble and the pedal with the puzzle pieces are two of the eight, but as with most fuzzes there's far more space taken up by switches and pots than by the board.

The enclosure I've got for it is about the size of two of the bigger enclosures put together.
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:45 pm

that's better than i expected.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Return to DIY Effects