11 Knob fuzz back in stock soon

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

11 Knob fuzz back in stock soon

Postby eatyourguitar » Mon May 20, 2019 10:03 am

Just a heads up that I will be ordering 10 more drilled enclosures, pots, knobs, parts, jacks, footswitches etc.. if anyone is interested you can PM or just email me. this is a %100 full kit or anything in between if you want PCB only, drilled enclosure, PCB parts. I will probably build two or three for myself to sell on ebay. the rest are up for grabs while supplies last. I only do this every two years. don't sleep. all the bugs are sorted so you will have the best version of this fuzz owned by anyone anywhere.

WWW.EATYOURGUITAR.COM <---- MY DIY STUFF
eatyourguitar

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: 11 Knob fuzz back in stock soon

Postby adamajah » Mon May 20, 2019 3:12 pm

Waiting for your 13 pot version :P

Despite the insane tweakability, is this based on any particular fuzz at its core?
adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby Jero » Mon May 20, 2019 5:16 pm

adamajah wrote:Waiting for your 13 pot version :P

Despite the insane tweakability, is this based on any particular fuzz at its core?

Tweaked fuzz factory I believe
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby eatyourguitar » Mon May 20, 2019 6:26 pm

I can not legally mention it myself but I think others have an idea what it is based on. you can verify your suspicion by looking at the labeling on the knobs. someone thinks they own the name fuzz factory so I will not tell you it is a fuzz factory even if it is based on it. again, this is not because it is not based on it. I mean its not not based on it. maybe I should just take him to court. I call it the adjustable suck fuzz. I don't give him free advertising anymore.
eatyourguitar

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby adamajah » Mon May 20, 2019 7:11 pm

sounds like you've factored in the fuzz satisfactorily and sucked out the vexing qualiteez
adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby garyg » Tue May 21, 2019 3:58 am

eatyourguitar wrote:I can not legally mention it myself but I think others have an idea what it is based on. you can verify your suspicion by looking at the labeling on the knobs. someone thinks they own the name fuzz factory so I will not tell you it is a fuzz factory even if it is based on it. again, this is not because it is not based on it. I mean its not not based on it. maybe I should just take him to court. I call it the adjustable suck fuzz. I don't give him free advertising anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9wR-tXavTo

;)
garyg

interested
interested

Postby J3RM5 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:55 pm

hells yes! where & how? do we get ahold of this fantastic monster?
J3RM5

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:20 pm

His website
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby eatyourguitar » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:45 pm

I have PCB in stock. you will need to get everything else. I am kinda debating whether or not to just stop making guitar pedals and start making eurorack full time.

also, sourcing parts for this project the right way requires parts orders from 4 different places maybe 5. I can walk you through it. if I had 3 people that want full kits then I will stock 10 full kits. I don't want to restock if it is less than 10 kits because the shipping and the bulk discounts cancels any money I would make from it. post in the thread if you are down for a full kit so I can count how many I will sell after I put up the money for 10 kits. right now it looks like it will be $100 for a full kit without the germanium. paypal fees and shipping is included in the price. I drill the box for you. I provide the sticker. you provide the clear coat. you need to buy a fuzz face set from small bear or figure out how to sort and test transistors for a fuzz face. 2N404, 2N404A, AC128, OC81, SB187. personally I like RCA 2N404. SB187 plastic case from sanyo with the right gain is extremely rare but these are also good. the small bear stuff is passable its just not A grade since everything is sold out and picked over. you can just use a fuzz face with sockets to test everything before you build the mothership.

post in the thread if you want one.
eatyourguitar

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to DIY Effects