New Invention

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

Re: New Invention

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:11 pm

spruce_moose wrote:We forgot to get a snap of three of us as the booth crew!

It's not too late.

I suggest photoshopping your faces over these Electro-Faustus dude's and also inserting your banner where the Electro-Faustus one is.

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Re: New Invention

Postby lordgalvar » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:23 pm

spruce_moose wrote:Cheers dudes! Good practice for next year! I'd seriously consider setting up behind that pole again if I could get a better cover and lighting :P Like a sandwich cut in half.

I've got my little sis writing up the plan for the next few months so I might be able to get it moving for release sooner rather than later. I'm quite prone to trying to do everything at the same. time. Not very productive..

We forgot to get a snap of three of us as the booth crew!

Yea, man, should got a picture. Next year! Haha, of do what Chank said. (I told my mom what I was doing that weekend and she was like "I want pictures" haha...oh well).

Cheers!
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to DIY Effects