Korg Poly 800 mods

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

Korg Poly 800 mods

Postby Faldoe » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:32 pm

I just picked up a Poly 800 for a good price and I plan on modding the hell out of it.

I've found info on the Moog Slayer mods (adding Cutoff and Resonance controls) as well as the FM control but I've seen other mods out there but have not yet found the mod info.

Anyone know how to do the 12db/24db switch mod? I also say that someone adding a pot to replace the Up and Down switches to change parameters.

The more knobs I can add, the better.
Faldoe

Re: Korg Poly 800 mods

Postby Teej212 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:40 pm

a pot in place of the selector switches would make the poly 800 and poly 61 so much better. big mistake by korg, just one pot would make a world of difference. Post here if you find that mod, ive looked around for it but only found some guy selling modifications.
Teej212

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: Korg Poly 800 mods

Postby Faldoe » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:04 am

I'll post back if I do!
Faldoe

Return to DIY Effects