I had a terrifying revelation...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

I had a terrifying revelation...

Postby qersty » Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:20 am

So for shits and giggles some odd week ago I decided to listen to that way overhyped Bluesbreakers with Erik Clapton album. In horror it was not the blues lawer cringefest I had expected but rather a pretty respectable late 60s rock album with fun creative riffage. I have lost all and any identity and will now consider replacing my oscillatiing fuzzes for a king of tone painted as the English flag. Sadly I must now not posting in order to apply to dental school in order to fund all the vintage les pauls and marshall combos. It was a fun run but why would you use that pedal it just makes noises you cant use it to make music.

imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: I had a terrifying revelation...

Postby Dandolin » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:27 am

jaysus marry and sweet babby yusef get a grip - here, bite down on this rubber monkey
think of baseball, foreign intervention, waterboarding and endless pointless variations of cheezburgers
tie your sr16 down, grab hold of this 200 amp service, clamp that one no! *that* one!
tonefoam yer punctual attack, juggling chain feedback as you wear your trousers rolled and carry ron

:zen:
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: I had a terrifying revelation...

Postby qersty » Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:15 pm

got it! 200 amperes of new englend beese churgers! god bless jim i am not succumbing to the oral hygenics side of fuzzery
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Return to Music