I don't like shit, I don't go outside

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: I don't like shit, I don't go outside

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:28 pm

tremolo3 wrote:go synth maybe.

My immediate thought, too.

As for the other stuff: you need to fucking move, dude. I don't know what you've got going on out there, but you live in one of the most depressing/depressed English-speaking areas (definitely beautiful, though). It can do wonders. Is that possible? You weren't asking for advice, so feel free to ignore it, but you kinda seem like you like movies, records, people, &c, and maybe you should get closer to things that'll keep you sane.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby bloatedsack » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:00 pm

casecandy wrote:Is this... being 30?

More being a parent. I had mine at 32 and slowed down significantly then, too. Got more to think about, worry about, and do than you used to.
bloatedsack

committed
committed

Postby lokmund » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:02 am

This sounds all to familiar. I have the things you don't have, at least within short driving distance, but couldn't care less about them. I just took a break from my band too. Don't even know if i want to go back or if I should just tell them to look for a permament replacement. I spend all my time with my family or online. Or refinishing guitars, if i have a wee bit of energy. That's the only thing that intrigues me right now: Hands on stuff. Fixing, building, destroying and so on. Fresh air and exercise is good advice and all, but maybe you could try something like that? Dunno what to call it in english, so i'll just go with "something handsy". :)
lokmund

interested
interested

Postby Invisible Man » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:08 am

(He's talking about masturbation.)
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby casecandy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:21 pm

Invisible Man wrote:(He's talking about masturbation.)

I picked up on that, thank
casecandy

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby frodog » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:37 pm

Outdoor masturbation, to be precise.

Oh, you can't go outside...
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby PeteeBee » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:58 pm

bloatedsack wrote:
casecandy wrote:Is this... being 30?

More being a parent. I had mine at 32 and slowed down significantly then, too. Got more to think about, worry about, and do than you used to.

This is so real, and just life phases in general. Problem is that with kids/responsibilities it is really hard to work through phases in a manner similar to before kids because the amount of time left for self is so limited. Like I've been working on the same pile of songs for a year and a half, but only get to spend more than about half an hour on them every week or so? Never enough time to make headway before something more urgent requires attention. I think I need to just take a weekend off from work during this summer break from college and bang out a little EP. :lol:

Not meaning to take away from your life situation. I'm sorry you're going through the loss in your family. That's hard stuff.

Music is just a part of life. Sometimes it is a big part, sometimes a little. Right now the biggest parts are family related I'm sure, coming from someone with a three year old and a six month old, and a wife who deserves some support and friendship and junk like that. It's all about balance, allowing music to be what you want and need, not trying to make it into something ill-fitting for your present life.
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Blackened Soul » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:47 am

Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby friendship » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:26 pm

I'm in the same boat as you. I joined a band thinking that would be inspire me but now I'm annoyed that I have to spend my Friday night playing a show when I could be getting drunk and watching Blazing Saddles by myself. :idk:
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby SPACERITUAL » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:04 pm

Yeah you've been a debbie downer on FB lately too. You have a kid and a wife and a little lincoln log schoolhouse where you get to teach the local fishermans kids about the importance of thrice or whatever i don't really see what you have to be complaining about but there are important music things to be argued about and the people want a podcast so id say you don't really have a whole lot of time to be just moping about.
D.o.S. wrote:Yeah I have a Godsmack shirt

jwar wrote:Not to be a dick or anything but My Bloody Valentine sucks ass.

My whole life is a shitpost. One. Big. Shit. Post.
SPACERITUAL

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby rustywire » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:38 am

SPACERITUAL wrote:Yeah you've been a debbie downer on FB lately too. You have a kid and a wife and a little lincoln log schoolhouse where you get to teach the local fishermans kids about the importance of thrice or whatever i don't really see what you have to be complaining about but there are important music things to be argued about and the people want a podcast so id say you don't really have a whole lot of time to be just moping about.
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rfurtkamp wrote:The only transparent thing I own is a set of drinking glasses.
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:49 am

SPACERITUAL wrote:Yeah you've been a debbie downer on FB lately too. You have a kid and a wife and a little lincoln log schoolhouse where you get to teach the local fishermans kids about the importance of thrice or whatever i don't really see what you have to be complaining about but there are important music things to be argued about and the people want a podcast so id say you don't really have a whole lot of time to be just moping about.

What;s shocking about this is that you guys actually follow each other on social media.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:12 am

That's how they keep track of one another's menstrual cycles so they know when it's safe to fuck.

Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:48 am

Invisible Man wrote:That's how they keep track of one another's menstrual cycles so they know when it's safe to fuck.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Holy shit.
The base savagery.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby SPACERITUAL » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:09 am

Invisible Man wrote:That's how they keep track of one another's menstrual cycles so they know when it's safe to fuck.

Tell your mother her instagram isnt going to just update itself.
D.o.S. wrote:Yeah I have a Godsmack shirt

jwar wrote:Not to be a dick or anything but My Bloody Valentine sucks ass.

My whole life is a shitpost. One. Big. Shit. Post.
SPACERITUAL

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Music