Worst band of the year 2015

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Worst band of the year 2015

Postby Iommic Pope » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Refused.

COME THE FUCK AT ME.

On a serious note, probably anyone on the Autralian Charts right now.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby The_Active_Conundrum » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:42 pm

Coheed and Cambria.
Great dealings with: ryan summit, UncleGrandfather, Pizza, hbombgraphics, dangergirlstarship, Clockworker, kosta
The_Active_Conundrum

experienced
experienced

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:51 pm

casecandy wrote:
Mudfuzz wrote:whatever Kanye west has put out most recently works for me, I am just tired of seeing his face everywhere online... I have never understood how that man is not a busboy still or at the very least a full time crack ho :idk:
LOL, I'm trying to cut back on annoying purple prose in defense of the artists I love more than life itself, in an effort to annoy other ILFers less. But you can just imagine it!

:lol: but… that's what makes this fun… :poke: I have yet to really see you truly piss anyone off… yet.. :animal:
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby kbit » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:05 am

The_Active_Conundrum wrote:2015.

Coheed and Cambria.

But like, 2001-2005. Right? Right?

:mope:
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby SPACERITUAL » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:11 am

Mudfuzz wrote:
casecandy wrote:
Mudfuzz wrote:whatever Kanye west has put out most recently works for me, I am just tired of seeing his face everywhere online... I have never understood how that man is not a busboy still or at the very least a full time crack ho :idk:
LOL, I'm trying to cut back on annoying purple prose in defense of the artists I love more than life itself, in an effort to annoy other ILFers less. But you can just imagine it!

:lol: but… that's what makes this fun… :poke: I have yet to really see you truly piss anyone off… yet.. :animal:

I like to think that if i just remember to say one of two "seriously offensive and unwarranted" things a month that everyone stays too mad at me to actually be pissed at anyone else.
D.o.S. wrote:Yeah I have a Godsmack shirt

jwar wrote:Not to be a dick or anything but My Bloody Valentine sucks ass.

My whole life is a shitpost. One. Big. Shit. Post.
SPACERITUAL

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby SPACERITUAL » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:14 am

On the real though and in all sincerity i think the new coliseum is one of the biggest pieces of shit this year. I played along with this new direction for an album or two but enough is enough. The new shit is forced and resultantly comes off as incredibly insincere and confused.
D.o.S. wrote:Yeah I have a Godsmack shirt

jwar wrote:Not to be a dick or anything but My Bloody Valentine sucks ass.

My whole life is a shitpost. One. Big. Shit. Post.
SPACERITUAL

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:27 am

^This is ok?
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby casecandy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:07 am

Iommic Pope wrote:Refused.

COME THE FUCK AT ME.
You didn't see the 24-page thread, summation of which is, we all hate the shit out of the new Refused, albeit for very different and sometimes personal reasons?
casecandy

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby casecandy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:14 am

Mudfuzz wrote:
casecandy wrote:

Well I don't feel like defending Ye because it's such an uphill battle. He's so polarizing. But I would say here that one of his songs, "Runaway," is one of the best uses of fuzz ever. I said it. Oh, and D.o.S. was saying overinflated importance was one of his pet peeves. I'll just say it would be mighty hard to overstate Ye's importance at this point
casecandy

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby The_Active_Conundrum » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:36 am

kbithecrowing wrote:
The_Active_Conundrum wrote:2015.

Coheed and Cambria.

But like, 2001-2005. Right? Right?

:mope:

Coheed might have a decent album coming out this year? But its probably going to continue in the "barely passable but very disappointing" vein they've been going. I finally have low expectations of them. I'll buy it when it comes out anyway though.

Everything before No World for Tomorrow..yes good except live. Damnit, Claudio learn the words to your own songs.

Dream Theater though. They haven't had a good album in over a decade.
Great dealings with: ryan summit, UncleGrandfather, Pizza, hbombgraphics, dangergirlstarship, Clockworker, kosta
The_Active_Conundrum

experienced
experienced

Postby daseb » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:55 am

SPACERITUAL wrote:On the real though and in all sincerity i think the new coliseum is one of the biggest pieces of shit this year. I played along with this new direction for an album or two but enough is enough. The new shit is forced and resultantly comes off as incredibly insincere and confused.

I've always wanted to like this band but felt their stylistic shifts in the direction of whatever's cool right at the moment seem a little on the nose and sort of just get bored after two or three listens of each record.
daseb

experienced
experienced

Postby Mudfuzz » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:25 am

casecandy wrote: I'll just say it would be mighty hard to overstate Ye's importance at this point

Only if you give a shit about mass media, but the thing is importance? maybe in a Michael Jackson, Madonna since but so what? I can dismiss them too, they don't effect what I like or care about. Maybe to you or people that care about what is on tv it might be important, to people that have a hard time digesting anything but what get played on the radio [yes sadly people still listen to the radio] maybe important or not.. again so what? things are only important to you or anyone else if they are or not. I can google this great important and it tells me what? another pop star that does shit and says shit? There is sadly no way you can make that not boring to me.. :idk:
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby DarkAxel » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:25 am

D.o.S. wrote:
DarkAxel wrote:Muse

by far

He said 2015 not 2005.

So I understand you haven't heard the new album :lol:
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:34 am

casecandy wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:Refused.

COME THE FUCK AT ME.
You didn't see the 24-page thread, summation of which is, we all hate the shit out of the new Refused, albeit for very different and sometimes personal reasons?

Haha! Yeah I posted in that, but it got pretty butthurt in there so I figured I'd be inflammatory about it here.
Just to, you know, be a dick about it.

Fuck it is a shite record, though.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BoatRich » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:37 pm

Mudfuzz wrote:
casecandy wrote: I'll just say it would be mighty hard to overstate Ye's importance at this point

Only if you give a shit about mass media, but the thing is importance? maybe in a Michael Jackson, Madonna since but so what? I can dismiss them too, they don't effect what I like or care about. Maybe to you or people that care about what is on tv it might be important, to people that have a hard time digesting anything but what get played on the radio [yes sadly people still listen to the radio] maybe important or not.. again so what? things are only important to you or anyone else if they are or not. I can google this great important and it tells me what? another pop star that does shit and says shit? There is sadly no way you can make that not boring to me.. :idk:

I'm gonna have to argue this on account of the fact that College Dropout is the single best rap/hip-hop record of the 2000's and I don't really see anyone surpassing it? Maybe To Pimp A Butterfly but that didn't resonate the same way for me.
BoatRich

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to Music