Nick Cannon in Whiteface. Wat.

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Nick Cannon in Whiteface. Wat.

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Im just here to watch the rage and throw popcorn. :snax:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby pigmaker » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:00 pm

my big takeaway from this is that

whoever is advising (or perhaps more appropriately *not* advising) nick cannon is doing a shit ass job

no one of any color wants to buy an album called white people party music

nick cannon doesnt suffer from poverty but as a musician suffers greatly from not being taken seriously

to bring it full ILF circle, i reckon that the people who are running nick cannons camp are the same people who told billy corgan that doing a 10 hour synth interpretation of siddhartha was a good idea

and those aforementioned "people" might just be voices that billy corgan and nick cannon share between their skulls
http://mathewriley.com
Want:; EFE Dope Priest Particle Series '77/Standard .... Malekko ID-600 Bright or Dark

good deals with: shikawkee, worra, chatmatt, Brobee, behndy, fever606, space6oy, V___, crayola64, emanux, Chaosmic, hbombgraphics

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.
pigmaker

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Iommic Pope » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:28 pm

pigmaker wrote:no one of any color wants to buy an album called white people party music

:rofl:

Most unappealing concept ever.
Unless this guy's involved:
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:36 pm

#FreeNickCannon
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby pigmaker » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:44 pm

it sounds like one of those ideas you get when you're realy fucked up, seems brilliant at the moment, you get really excited, you write it down, you tell your friends about it and you wonder why theyre not as excited as you are

normally within a few days you realiez it's a shitty idea

so i suppose here logic dictates that nick cannon is so high he aint ever gon land mane
Want:; EFE Dope Priest Particle Series '77/Standard .... Malekko ID-600 Bright or Dark

good deals with: shikawkee, worra, chatmatt, Brobee, behndy, fever606, space6oy, V___, crayola64, emanux, Chaosmic, hbombgraphics

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit.
pigmaker

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby bigchiefbc » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:49 pm

pigmaker wrote:it sounds like one of those ideas you get when you're realy fucked up, seems brilliant at the moment, you get really excited, you write it down, you tell your friends about it and you wonder why theyre not as excited as you are

so i suppose here logic dictates that nick cannon is so high he aint ever gon land mane

Or that he surrounded himself with flattering asskissers who over-laugh at his jokes and he never gets the hint that it just isn't funny. Not that I blame the asskissers, I bet they get a decent amount of residual free drugs and poon for being his posse.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby rustywire » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:59 pm

Haven't you heard? Yes!
Everything famous people do is newsworthy and brilliantly conceived, groundbreaking, insightful, talented. Yes!

Too many yes-men, not enough blue meanies.

This is the kind of project that was slurped into production by paid assistants, handlers and entourage pals riding the meal ticket.
"You can do it, you're Nick Cannon!" from a bunch of showbiz phonies.

The point made about him being Nickelodeon Cannon, while hilarious, has some tragedy in it. From the start he's had some genuine talent and commercial appeal to white America as a commodity in the form of being a safe minority. You know, for the Mouseketeer moms. Poor choice of words aside, most of his roles have literally consisted of "be there for color and play up the urban thing" with thinly veiled stereotypes and cliches. Same with his "comedy" and music. In his defense, it's paid the bills (and then some).
So while this may be a stinking joke and an attempt at some sort of profound, edgy rebellion in the minds of some...it's really just more of the same.

I don't even want to discuss the racial aspect, it should be enough to make anyone shake their head. The politics of inclusion cause me discomfort. To some degree, everyone is racial and judgmental while pretending to be something they are not; while everyone is in fact human. And if there's one thing I've learned, it's foolish to underestimate how boundlessly stupid humans can be.
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rfurtkamp wrote:The only transparent thing I own is a set of drinking glasses.
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:36 pm

D.o.S. wrote:#FuckNickCannon

Sorted.

bigchiefbc wrote:residual...poon...

Something about that grosses me out.
Seconds, anyone?
I'd still take Mariah on a hot date.... :picard:

Rusty: Yeah man, people are stupid, no doubt about it.
I just wanted to say that...

Interesting that we haven't really touched on the "marketability" of race/culture yet, good point.
Bonus irony points for Mr. Cannon, then.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby pigmaker » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:54 pm

bigchiefbc wrote:
pigmaker wrote:it sounds like one of those ideas you get when you're realy fucked up, seems brilliant at the moment, you get really excited, you write it down, you tell your friends about it and you wonder why theyre not as excited as you are

Or that he surrounded himself with flattering asskissers who over-laugh at his jokes and he never gets the hint that it just isn't funny. Not that I blame the asskissers, I bet they get a decent amount of residual free drugs and poon for being his posse.

the drugs angle has way more juice for the upcoming e true hollywood story

pigmaker

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby IEatCats » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:15 pm

futuresailors wrote:
DarkAxel wrote:However - i'm European. What the fuck do i know... We Czechs are pretty racist ourselves against Roma people but I feel it's not about the biological difference anymore, it's the cultural clash...

:lol: :lol: Fuckin gypsies.

Heh. I'm actually Czech Roma on my dad's side. It's a tiny sliver of genealogy, but I always found it interesting. I'm sure some of that cultural aspect has filtered down to me from my great grandparents, but whatever. I always find it interesting that there's such a huge cultural clash here, but from what I understand it's largely because modern Roma are (generally, and going on hear-say) con-artists, very disrespectful, and culturally close-minded.

John wrote:No matter how much we may associate the term "racism" with anti-black sentiment, it is not a breed-specific word. That's why "reverse-racism" is a stupid phrase. The only real, literal reverse racism would be treating people of other races as equals or superiors! Like reverse-hate is love, reverse racism is tolerance.

Nick Cannon's performance qualifies as racism if he is doing it in a marginally insulting way. It doesn't matter that Caucasians are the dominant breed in the Euro-American world; to discriminate against or speak insultingly about a different branch of our species is racism. Now I don't like the use of the term because "race" is technically what we all share: the human race. It should be "breedism" because the differences in our appearances and cultures are merely products of our different environments and of our breeding... but that is a different argument.

<3 This.
maz91379 wrote:this board is really weird sometimes bros

Amissoteomb wrote:Modern technology makes the process of purchasing erection pills even simpler and swifter than before.
IEatCats

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:05 pm

Isn't there some new fuzz pedal we should be talking about?
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby D.o.S. » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:15 pm

Frankly, I'd be much more upset if Nick Cannon had wound up in Black Face.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby spacelordmother » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:14 pm

I shouldn't let it bother me so much, but I always get upset when I see white dudes end up tank tops and dreads. :idk:
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby dase » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:55 pm

that has nothing (well maybe something) to do with racism and more to do with those dudes always being huge punishers.
dase

HERO
HERO

Postby rustywire » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:49 pm

About a decade ago, my local record store guru imparted some sagely racial advice:
"Never trust a white man with dreadlocks or a black man wearing a bow tie"
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rfurtkamp wrote:The only transparent thing I own is a set of drinking glasses.
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Music