Wizard Fountain

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Wizard Fountain

Postby letsgocoyote » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:27 am

see the thing that would keep me from bring back the wizard fountain is i dont recall how much i liked it or not, but moreover, what would you rather have... Miracle Rabbit or Wizard Fountain. Kuz they do kind of a similar thing
letsgocoyote

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Blurillaz » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:48 am

Both in one plz.
we
Blurillaz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Big Mon » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:24 am

Blurillaz wrote:Both in one plz.

THIS x100
Big Mon

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby htsamurai » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:38 am

blooghost wrote:
Blurillaz wrote:Both in one plz.

THIS x100

you have the technology.
bnet: htsamurai#1534
instagram: lastoneawake

stanimal wrote:Ummm yeah, didn't realize we loved HT that much
htsamurai

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MannequinRaces » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:42 am

letsgocoyote wrote:see the thing that would keep me from bring back the wizard fountain is i dont recall how much i liked it or not, but moreover, what would you rather have... Miracle Rabbit or Wizard Fountain. Kuz they do kind of a similar thing

:idk: Let's hear some sound clips of the fabled Miracle Rabbit and we'll go from there. We already know we like the Wizard Fountain, now lets hear the Miracle Rabbit and the Fuzz Faucet while we're at it! :poke:
Quirky music for quirky people can be found at http://mannequinraces.bandcamp.com/!
elbandito wrote:I returned it a month later because drummers don't like to count
MannequinRaces

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby effetebomb » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:53 am

letsgocoyote wrote:see the thing that would keep me from bring back the wizard fountain is i dont recall how much i liked it or not, but moreover, what would you rather have... Miracle Rabbit or Wizard Fountain. Kuz they do kind of a similar thing

Honestly if it is one or the other I would definitely want the Rabbit. The demos (was there more than one?) for the fountain never seemed as interesting as the singing tree or the wolf computer (or the meeps or re:echo for that matter) when i was first checking out all the mellowtone stuff a little over a year ago. Now with the fuzz line more diverse, and the lure of mystery door #3 that is new designs, I couldn't care less about the wizard fountain. IMO the graphics/name are a big part of the hype.

Sorry if I am offending anyone, and I am sorry to be a naysayer. I kept my mouth shut, hoping we'd all get what we want. But now the stakes are on the table. New mellowtonez VS. resurrected experiments, I'll take the new every time.
effetebomb

committed
committed

Postby Big Mon » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:03 am

Honestly if it is one or the other I would definitely want the Rabbit. The demos (was there more than one?) for the fountain never seemed as interesting as the singing tree or the wolf computer (or the meeps or re:echo for that matter) when i was first checking out all the mellowtone stuff a little over a year ago. Now with the fuzz line more diverse, and the lure of mystery door #3 that is new designs, I couldn't care less about the wizard fountain. IMO the graphics/name are a big part of the hype.

Sorry if I am offending anyone, and I am sorry to be a naysayer. I kept my mouth shut, hoping we'd all get what we want. But now the stakes are on the table. New mellowtonez VS. resurrected experiments, I'll take the new every time.[/quote]
I LOVE the graphics on both,and the names on both are great. But,above all,the Wiz sounds fanfuckingtastic :idk:
Big Mon

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Big Mon » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:13 am

Double post,I know,but I feel pretty strongly about this matter also: I am as curious as it gets as far as the Miracle Rabbit is concerned. But I KNOW what the Wizard Fountain sounds like,and I just dig the snot out of it. A 2-in-1 or 2 separate units would send my $ your way,Eric. Also,the Trumpet Fuzz(based on the prototype?dual mode toggle version)would put 3 new Mellowtone pedals on my board. If you don't have time,you don't have time,and I still love your work. But if you got the time,think I think a more than ample number of us have the money. I got the deposit for a Wizard Fountain waiting for you now ;)
Big Mon

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby effetebomb » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:09 am

blooghost wrote:Double post,I know,but I feel pretty strongly about this matter also: I am as curious as it gets as far as the Miracle Rabbit is concerned. But I KNOW what the Wizard Fountain sounds like,and I just dig the snot out of it. A 2-in-1 or 2 separate units would send my $ your way,Eric. Also,the Trumpet Fuzz(based on the prototype?dual mode toggle version)would put 3 new Mellowtone pedals on my board. If you don't have time,you don't have time,and I still love your work. But if you got the time,think I think a more than ample number of us have the money. I got the deposit for a Wizard Fountain waiting for you now ;)

respect. again, no harm intended.
effetebomb

committed
committed

Postby Big Mon » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 am

effetebomb wrote:
blooghost wrote:Double post,I know,but I feel pretty strongly about this matter also: I am as curious as it gets as far as the Miracle Rabbit is concerned. But I KNOW what the Wizard Fountain sounds like,and I just dig the snot out of it. A 2-in-1 or 2 separate units would send my $ your way,Eric. Also,the Trumpet Fuzz(based on the prototype?dual mode toggle version)would put 3 new Mellowtone pedals on my board. If you don't have time,you don't have time,and I still love your work. But if you got the time,think I think a more than ample number of us have the money. I got the deposit for a Wizard Fountain waiting for you now ;)

respect. again, no harm intended.

:hug: no harm done,only a rebuttal. I love fuzz,you love fuzz,we are brothers! :thumb:
Big Mon

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby magiclawnchair » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:43 am

be vewy vewy quiet....

i'm huntin wabbits!!!

;)

i still like the samurai idea!

:joy:
:flame:
"You sir, broke my speakers." - Jero
"I'll be the short-haired dummy headbanging like I've still got my old metal hair over in the corner." - jrmy
"And if you're going to sell something why not come and chat for a while... :( " - smile_man
"GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!" - ST :animal:
http://soundcloud.com/magiclawnchair
http://www.youtube.com/user/MagicLawnChair
http://www.myspace.com/owlcambridge
shop http://fuzzhugger.com/fhfx.html today! :poke:
magiclawnchair

FUZZHEROSAURUS
FUZZHEROSAURUS

Postby Bellyheart » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:47 am

Go with the Miracle Rabbit and give me a schematic.
Bellyheart

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sevenSHARPnine » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Rabbit Wizard?
McSpunckle wrote:Pee, on the other hand, is full of other things that make it more conductive. That's why you don't pee outside in a lightning storm without first putting on your steel dick sheath.

htsamurai wrote:sharpie is my hero and lover

http://www.youtube.com/sevensharpnine
sevenSHARPnine

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby htsamurai » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:15 pm

3 pedals in one, in a huge enclosure and huge name
"Opening the Rabbit Wizard's Fuzz Faucet"
pedals with names that involve verbs are so much cooler than nouns alone :lol:
bnet: htsamurai#1534
instagram: lastoneawake

stanimal wrote:Ummm yeah, didn't realize we loved HT that much
htsamurai

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby elbandito » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:35 pm

jahsoul wrote:Go with the Miracle Rabbit and give me a schematic.

^^ this. ^^
and htsamurais idea/veteransdaypoppy kit idea
superheavyFUNK
Fuzczk & F!zz

I am ELBAN, THE TROLL SLAYER!!!!
- fide fuzz semper fidelis - ILF downtime 2011 on FB veteran

hey, i'm cool! follow me on twitter: @ricardo_bandito
elbandito

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear