The All Nude New Gear Announcements 2023'd

Moderator: Ghost Hip

The All Nude New Gear Announcements 2023'd

Postby coupleonapkins » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:26 am

Nu yeer never non-nude thread yeehaps :snax: :hello: :?: :erm:

Blood_mountain wrote:There is a new release from Fairfield Circuitry coming tomorrow, and this will be my first big GAS Test of the year.

Way Huge Smalls Attack Vector Phaser n' Envelope Filter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H80F2KPYs8
Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: The All Nude New Gear Announcements 2023'd

Postby coupleonapkins » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:26 pm

Fairfield Circuitry Roger That :)*

Dandolin wrote:is there a 23 thread? cuz this is pretty nice [read: nasty]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_1Sv-b1BqA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1aTcXtaIKs
Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby cosmicevan » Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:29 pm

noisy start, but I'll take it!
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:21 pm

ty coupleonapkins and gone fission

love that thing :love: there is a lot of range exhibited across different demos :snax:
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Tall Walls » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:00 am

Yeah, Roger That looks pretty interesting to me. I got Copilot FX's Anchorman pedal last year (Adam just put a couple up on Reverb, so he's still out there), and I use it in the expected way (injecting radio into my playing), but I also split my signal and have the split connected to one of those little radio broadcaster devices (kind of outmoded now that most cars have bluetooth and most phones don't have headphone jacks). So I broadcast my signal to the Anchorman and it makes a nice crusty overdrive sound. Delicate futzing with the tuning knob can give me the guitar mixed with the nearest radio station. In general it sounds less crazy than these demos of Roger That, because the guitar signal is either tuned in and audible or it's not. I like the jankiness of my current setup, but I'm intrigued by the Fairfield.
Tall Walls

committed
committed

Postby D.o.S. » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:14 pm

That sounds awesome (both Tall Wall's description as well as the Fairfield. Fairfield stuff rules).
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MaxMaps » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:22 pm

D.o.S. wrote:That sounds awesome (both Tall Wall's description as well as the Fairfield. Fairfield stuff rules).

One of the first videos back in my first days on ILF, I fell in love with the Randy's Revenge demo video. Never pulled the trigger and I had the opportunity to by one at a good price last year - kind of kicking myself for not buying it.

Excited to see the new noisy boy from Fairfeild - looks nifty - so does the way huge stuff. :)
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby zeravla » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:25 pm

I really miss Fairfield making their own demo videos. They always seemed to be the best to me at showcasing their own pedals. I'm a Fairfield fanboy but skipped the last few releases after Shallow Water but Roger That definitely has my attention.
zeravla

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Blood_mountain » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:46 pm

Tall Walls wrote:Yeah, Roger That looks pretty interesting to me. I got Copilot FX's Anchorman pedal last year (Adam just put a couple up on Reverb, so he's still out there), and I use it in the expected way (injecting radio into my playing), but I also split my signal and have the split connected to one of those little radio broadcaster devices (kind of outmoded now that most cars have bluetooth and most phones don't have headphone jacks). So I broadcast my signal to the Anchorman and it makes a nice crusty overdrive sound. Delicate futzing with the tuning knob can give me the guitar mixed with the nearest radio station. In general it sounds less crazy than these demos of Roger That, because the guitar signal is either tuned in and audible or it's not. I like the jankiness of my current setup, but I'm intrigued by the Fairfield.

This sounds amazing!

Edit: just checked this thing out and it's amazing and exactly the type of thing I had been looking for for a good portion of last year. Obviously didn't look hard enough! I'm on a year off now, but it will be on my list for 2024.
Blood_mountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby qersty » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:43 pm

roger that is a cool idea but they say its based on something is it just some guys concept or some old device that they built upon
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby coupleonapkins » Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:59 pm

zeravla wrote:I really miss Fairfield making their own demo videos. They always seemed to be the best to me at showcasing their own pedals. I'm a Fairfield fanboy but skipped the last few releases after Shallow Water but Roger That definitely has my attention.

I miss 'em, too! But I think the Sarah Belle Reid demo comes close to that old feeling, maybe because it seems to be right up her (guitarless) alley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjS69d1KisU
Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby zeravla » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:25 am

coupleonapkins wrote:
zeravla wrote:I really miss Fairfield making their own demo videos. They always seemed to be the best to me at showcasing their own pedals. I'm a Fairfield fanboy but skipped the last few releases after Shallow Water but Roger That definitely has my attention.

I miss 'em, too! But I think the Sarah Belle Reid demo comes close to that old feeling, maybe because it seems to be right up her (guitarless) alley:

Ooh, thanks! I missed that one!
zeravla

Supporter
Supporter

Postby echorec » Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:53 pm

I enjoyed this demo from Jameson Nathan Jones. I'm looking forward to using it on drum machines, pianos, synths, and drones. :snax:

(arps + delay + Roger That = :!!!: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk5y961l3n8
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby moozz » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:23 pm

Last summer when driving in areas with weak radio signals (and yet having the radio on) I was digging the dropouts and the blending of different stations and wondering how cool it would be to have a pedal that did something like that. Judging by the demos the new Fairfield pedal can do pretty close to what I had in mind. Never owned a Fairfield Circuitry pedal but this might turn out to be the first one. Great sounds!
moozz

involved
involved

Postby echorec » Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:53 am

Here's a leak from IG on Reddit. It's supposedly a wall-of-sound device. (switchable delay into reverb or vice versa) The joystick appears to introduce distortion. Too bad it's so ugly. :whateva:

echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Next

Return to General Gear