Best for sale listing descriptions?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Best for sale listing descriptions?

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:05 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Dandolin » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:04 pm

[reaches for wallet, pulls out expired Dunkin coupon]

"Thanks! Here *you* go, bro...."
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:54 am

Dandolin wrote:"i have no mouth and i must scream"

that actually kind of looks like the cover art for a PKD novel, except that the other side of the rack is a human face.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:57 am

Those British editions of PKD novels always looked better anyway. :idk: :trippy: :D
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby dubkitty » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:57 pm

just about anywhere post-1970 did/does better paperback book and poster design than the American industries. movie posters from Poland are absolutely insane, and i mean that in the nicest way possible.
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Postby Blood_mountain » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:08 pm

B80732F7-2DD1-49F7-B759-F9D41CD70DAC.jpeg
B80732F7-2DD1-49F7-B759-F9D41CD70DAC.jpeg (48.48 KiB) Viewed 2399 times

Just plug directly into this potato for tunez.
Blood_mountain

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:09 pm

:lol:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:42 pm

brevity is the soul of insanity
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:15 am

https://reverb.com/item/39822266-the-kl ... -overdrive

$999,999.99

Before anyone says anything...

This pedal is worth MORE than a million dollars to me so I won't even sell it for that. This is a trolling price, cuz I'm not gonna sell it. Ever. The only reason I'm posting this is so people understand this is out there since I can't find any information on it at all. It's stickered up and beaten around cuz I use this thing every day, and I love this thing almost more than any piece of gear I've ever owned. DM me for more info if you'd like.

I have confirmed this with Bill himself multiple times... THIS is a BASS KLON Centaur. Yep. You've never heard of it? Neither have I. Until I got it.

I know what you're going to ask next. "Well have you tried it next to another Centaur?" Oh hell yes I have. In fact, I've tried this next to every single Centaur you can think of. Silver, Gold, Silver Horsie, Gold Horsie, KTR, Serialized KLON, you name it, I've tried it. This. One. Shreds. All.

Honestly, I've done so many side by side comparisons, and this thing has a little bit of smear that isn't present on the other ones... It has such a unique voice thing that I think is even better. Of course I've tried it with bass, but I think it excels just as well, actually no.... BETTER, on guitar. It just sounds RIGHT.

Want clips? Hit me up.

Josh? Tyler? John Mayer? Hit me up.
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby qersty » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:42 am

Tyler?
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:02 am

:idk: Durden?

The first rule of Bass Klon Centaur is you do not talk about Bass Klon Centaur.
The second rule of Bass Klon Centaur is you do not talk about Bass Klon Centaur.
The third rule of Bass Klon Centaur is if someone says "stop", goes limp, taps out the Bass Klon Centaur is over.
The fourth rule of Bass Klon Centaur is only charge twice the current price for a Bass Klon Centaur…

So, does this mean I'm a millionaire now? :idk:

:rofl:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:55 am

:lol:

it's canonical klononical, apparently

https://klonserials.wordpress.com/about/
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:18 pm

Oh, yeah:

https://reverb.com/item/40045550-early- ... n-500-made

Absolutely unique bass. Model became the h-54-h-59 series of harmony hollowbodies. You will never see this bass again in this condition. Pickgaurds Cut professionally from an unplayable original Iron Butterfly. Ultimate doom medal bass. Harmony Rocket Early Model H-29 Manufactured Pre 1959 hollowbody electric bass. Less Than 50 made! Never Sold. Original Pickups Almost Nonfunctional, (same as 1960 h-54) Has Professionally Potted Pickups From An 80s American Jackson Flying V W Snapped Neck. Has Built In Analog Chorus Circuits. Sound Angelic. Professionally refinished.
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:43 am

https://reverb.com/item/40080149-1981-m ... _sold=true

So the story behind this cool setup is it was owned by an English gentleman who lives locally here in Canada , he was actually a bass player for John Mayall‘s Bluesbreakers in the late 60s for a short stint.
He came to Canada in the late 70s and when he got here he bought a butchered
Frankensteined bass that was all he could afford at the time , the butchered bass had some original vintage fender parts in it.
He ordered this body which is believed to be a Mighty Mite but apparently Warmoth were in business in 1981 selling bodies as well and there was also Boogie bodies and Dimarzio selling bodies at the time so it could have been made be any one of those makers and the gentleman is 80 years old and this was 40 years ago so it is possible he was mistaken .
Anyways he bought the body new in 1981 he bought a new set of DiMaarzio precision PAF pick ups at that time and assembled this body using those combined with a circa 1974 fender telecaster bass humbucking pick up and a 1974 fender jazz bass pick up.
The body is in great shape and is made of ash.
The telecaster pick up reads a healthy 23.93 ohms on my meter , the jazz bass pickup reads 10.32 ohms on my meter .
Most parts on this bass are made in USA but it’s possible a few of the electronic components such as switch or pots may be made elsewhere. Everything you see here was assembled and made in 1981 or earlier other than possibly the control knobs which look a little too new in my opinion.
It has a fender brass accessory bridge which is period correct , A brass thumb rest which is likely made by guitar man or star guitars back in the day but it is identical to the fender accessory brass thumb rests that were available back then as well.
Note : I’ve also included a picture of the wiring schematic the original owner drew up back in 1981 when he put the bass together .

So there you have it , the best I can do to describe what you see in the pictures.

All you need is a nice neck , neck plate and screws and you have yourself a pretty funky probably one off bass with quite a variety of tone possibilities.

Free shipping to Canada and the lower 48 states
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:57 pm

https://reverb.com/item/40301573-sescon ... g-selector

I am clearing out my some of my personal builds (DIY). I am unsure if this would be considered a clone, so please read on.

This is a hand built pedal constructed on a circuit board obtained from GCI. The components are sourced from Tayda Electronics, and the hardware was sourced from Stomp Box Parts and Love My Switches. Pedal is housed in a GORVA matte white finish enclosure. It’s based off a PROVIDENCE SDT-1 pedal. The pedal is built to spec albeit a diode clipping selector to allow you to select between the stock diodes (1n914) or red LEDs.

This is from my own personal stash, and I used it extensively on my recordings up until I fully developed my modded DRV clone. It does feature some wear and tear and some mistakes were made with drilling like misplaced nail punch marks (pictured) and holes for the audio jacks that are bit too big (semi-pictured). However, these are purely cosmetic and do not affect the playability of the pedal. Because of its extensive use, I am selling for the price of parts. I believe this is also one of the cheapest Brutalist Jrs. on the market. If you wanted to rehouse the pedal, you’d be able to without soldering anything! (But this will void my guarantee.)

Pedal is powered by a 9V DC external adaptor (not included).

This pedal is guaranteed for one year from the date you receive the pedal in the mail: If you face any issues due to a manufacturing defect, I will repair the pedal. (Buyer/owner will pay for shipping.) If the pedal switches ownership, I will continue to service the pedal until the one year is up. The guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear or damage incurred from improper use of the pedal including (but not limited to): User-modification, water damage from beer spillage, using the device for frisbee golf, and/or inserting the incorrect power supply voltage.

Pet Notification: My dog was in the workshop at time of building. The weather was nice and sunny where I am located, so I opened the garage to work. My dog wanted to enjoy the weather. Dog was approximately six feet from work station. I have included picture to prove distance. This does not affect playability of pedal but I feel obligated to let potential buyers know. I do not smoke. Dog also doesn’t smoke.

Shipping Information: I ship within 24 hours of receiving payment via UPS. If you purchase on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, I will drop off the package for shipping within 24 hours. However, UPS will most likely not ship until Monday. Also, please acknowledge that the inclement weather as of this posting is severely hindering or slowing down delivery service. Also, in an effort to reduce waste (benefits the planet) and cut down on costs (benefits you!), I reuse shipping/packaging materials. This does not negatively affect the product in any way. I just want to throw a heads up your way in case you wonder why the product was packed with three different types of packaging materials or why the product was shipped in another company’s (ie. Amazon) box. Finally, many private delivery services do not honor PO BOX addresses - therefore, to assist in expediting the shipping process and prevent delays due to address clarifications, I CANNOT ship to PO BOX addresses. Please provide alternative address.

(The company, product and service names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. This product is not manufactured or distributed by God City Instruments, Tayda Electronics, Stomp Box Parts, UPS, and Love My Switches. I am not affiliated with God City Instruments, Tayda Electronics, Stomp Box Parts, UPS, and Love My Switches.)

:idk:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear