Dual Mono Multi-Fx Pedals

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Dual Mono Multi-Fx Pedals

Postby dallasisacowboy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:28 pm

Howdy, I'm looking for multi-fx pedals with the option of being able to send the left and rights out dual mono with different effects assigned to each. I'm not sure what is out there, if you could please enlighten me, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
dallasisacowboy

committed
committed

Re: Dual Mono Multi-Fx Pedals

Postby manymanyhaha » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:43 pm

Brother, you and me both. Preferably compact with knobs for twisting. Extra bonus points for QUAD mono and a glitchy algorithm that can alternate between the four sides. You know, for a drumkit.
manymanyhaha

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby tremolo3 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:25 am

DD-500 can do two presets at the same time and pan them individually to hard left and hard right, then I guess those GT 100, 001, etcetera will do the job for other things other than delays (although the DD does a bit of everything too).

And yes, both presets can be LFOed it so you can fuck around with all parameters.
John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."

PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Warpsmasher » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:45 am

Boss GT-001 can do two separate chains out, and has the Accel FX, which are pretty cool. GT-100 also has a send/return loop.
Warpsmasher

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby manymanyhaha » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:06 am

I had not seen the gt-001 yet, that may be it.

I had been looking at the Koma Field Kit FX but can't find drum demos.
manymanyhaha

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby resincum » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:54 am

Md 500 fits the bill as well
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby kaeth » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:34 am

I don't have one to verify, but I think the Zoom MultiStomp pedals can do this with the line selector.
kaeth

committed
committed

Postby manymanyhaha » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:55 am

kaeth wrote:I don't have one to verify, but I think the Zoom MultiStomp pedals can do this with the line selector.

Not sure what you mean by "the line selector". I had the 100 and the 70 and only a handful of algos on either were dual mono. Everything else combined them to mono and then separated to stereo.

Also, anyone try the new HX Stomp yet? Just wish all the Boss 500's were in one box, that would be ideal.
manymanyhaha

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby tremolo3 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:47 pm

manymanyhaha wrote:Not sure what you mean by "the line selector". I had the 100 and the 70 and only a handful of algos on either were dual mono. Everything else combined them to mono and then separated to stereo.

It's just another "algo", the first one, kinda does an A/B type of thing where you put some blocks in A and others on B but I'm not sure it does what you're looking for. I can take a look on mine if you're really curious.
John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."

PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby kaeth » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry, I was looking for the same thing a while ago and I was eyeing the Zoom for that reason, but never pulled the trigger. I may have misunderstood how it works. Just mentioned it hoping someone who owns one could double check.
kaeth

committed
committed

Postby Deltaphoenix » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:41 am

I was wondering if the line 6 HX FX could do this.
behndy wrote:i want to have dirty sex with each and every mod here. in their poopcunt. while squirls shoot out of my dick and tinier squirrels shoot out of THEIR dicks in an Escher-esque recursive love filth pile.

My Band: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/capturetherapture

My Solo Electronic Stuff:http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/deltaphoenix
Deltaphoenix

Supporter
Supporter

Postby manymanyhaha » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:16 am

kaeth wrote:Sorry, I was looking for the same thing a while ago and I was eyeing the Zoom for that reason, but never pulled the trigger. I may have misunderstood how it works. Just mentioned it hoping someone who owns one could double check.

No worries, just was not sure what you were referring to.

tremolo3 wrote:
manymanyhaha wrote:Not sure what you mean by "the line selector". I had the 100 and the 70 and only a handful of algos on either were dual mono. Everything else combined them to mono and then separated to stereo.

It's just another "algo", the first one, kinda does an A/B type of thing where you put some blocks in A and others on B but I'm not sure it does what you're looking for. I can take a look on mine if you're really curious.

I appreciate the offer but was just not sure if this was a feature that I had missed while trying to figure them out, when I had them.

I'm surprised no has built a dedicated compact box for creatively live mixing a kick, snare, hihat/cymbal and percussion, with lfos that can take each channel from subtle modulation to whack at the quick twist of some knobs. That and a dedicated box for creatively messing with bass are the last two things I need. And talent, time and sobriety too, for good measure.
manymanyhaha

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby manymanyhaha » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:42 am

Found this: Polyexpressive Digit

4 ins/4 outs!

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index ... t-27770906

"I might have to tune things for performance as I go, mostly depending on what reverb is running but Digit isn't 4 delays, it's quad channel (4 in / 4 out) but you can have as many taps as you want on the delays. The channel routing and delays are separated out, so a single delay can mix in input 1 and 4 and then have it's wet path got to out 3 and dry to 4 if you want. As I tune the UI a bit more I might cut down some of the options if they aren't useful but the plan is to keep it pretty powerful and just have different views, so you can go to a mixer tab that gets all the crazy stuff or just use it as a basic delay as well from the main over view tab."
manymanyhaha

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to General Gear