snazzy flutter

Moderator: Ghost Hip

snazzy flutter

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:31 am

do you own a snazzy fx wow and flutter?
have you tried a snazzy wow n flutter?
how is the delay without the wow'n flutter?
ive been using a low pass filtered delay, the cloudbuster does the wow n flutter, and does it really good.
ive noticed in snazzy wnf demos the delay is very bright, maybe;...How does it sound when you muff out your signal and just hear the delay with the dry/wet control?

NSFW: show
rethinking next purchase, dont need a reverb..i can buy an amp with a reverb. :idk: ..hard to sell something *holyGRAIL!* but then when its gone its like whatever,so..MAY sell the skychord Zodiac for a..new amp or delay..should be sick with the remainder of devices deemed worthy threw yrs of crunchin
...i used a mic with me daughter goofin off noises into a delay and forgot how much fun they can be, and then adding wubble flutter to talk radio is hilarious
Last edited by comesect2.0 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: snazzy flutter

Postby echorec » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:42 am

I had an original Wow & Flutter, which I sold to a friend. He, in turn, sold it as well. It was quite limited. I also had a couple different Pitch Pirates, looking for similar sounds, and those didn't suit me either.

If you want dying tape sounds, check out the Cutting Room (less money and seems to get wilder than the W&F).

echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:16 am

super gritty delay, sounded good though^
I always looked that co. over... they definitely sound different on the wow, snazzy seems to have a crazier lfo thing goin?
thats what I like about the wow n flutter is the threshhold envelope sensitivity of the flutter, cutting room floor sounds like it has a nasty delay and the wow is just carrier pitch & fluttered chorus speed.
wondering if the snazzy is organic feeling like some would say the judder feels, alive? :eek:
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:16 pm

okay so no one owns one... :idk:
just sold a drone, soooooooooooo.....im gonna buy it then.
speak now or... once deposit hits, bingo.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:42 pm

so no ones gonna talk me out of it eh?!
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby amnesiac305 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:58 am

you be you
Excellent Transactions: monkeydancer, dorfmeister, Rygot, bronzetalon, PumpkinPieces, Wes Mantooth, Deltaphoenix, Blooghost, Fuzz_Pi, Neanderthal Head, lordgalvar
amnesiac305

experienced
experienced

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:14 pm

i dont listen to hip hop
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to General Gear