Glitchipedia

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Glitchipedia

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:30 pm

Eivind August wrote:Here's a demo I did of it:

And here's the demo I did of it:

[youtube][/youtube]

That's right. I didn't make one because I tried Eivind's and thought it was too awful to bother demoing.

Yes, I'm that cool, dawg, don't even flip.

But really though, it was just too shrill for me and the parameter interactions and fine adjustments you'd have to mess with in order to make it useful was just too much of a pain for me personally. I'm sure you'd make good use of it when you get to know it well, but I like my glitch pedals simple and intuitive.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby tremolo3 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:45 pm

Dude, add Boss 500s and Eventides!

jk

heh
John wrote:"guys play quiet, listen to my small costly device."

PumpkinPieces wrote:Fer shoogaze

tuffteef wrote:all you need is a big muff and feelings
tremolo3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby whoismarykelly » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:47 pm

The DD500 actually had an impressive amount of cool glitchy possibilities
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Cody_Pole » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:22 am

Eivind August wrote:Here's a demo I did of it:

Ended up selling it because I prefer the Possessed for these kinds of sounds. The feedback does get way out of control as stated, but there are definitely cool and usable sounds in there.

I also had a Possessed I dug it but ultimatley knew once I flipped it that it would become unobtanium, The CSIDMAN and the Dwarfcraft Grazer come close to what the Possessed did in a lesser capacity and are both easier to reobtain in case I getz tired and flip them again.
Deflating Expectations.

Good Dudes: blooghost,bob the robot,Jero,dorfmeister,modernage,oneloudrash,noisemaker effects,vidarr,rosscanyonsofstatic,inertia,communarchy,kosta,culturejam,zzz,actionindex, dorfmeister,pumpkin pieces,monkeyboy,nieh,sweetbabyphil,D.O.S and corrinica !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cody_Pole

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:29 am

only thing that makes me sad about the possessed is the sound totally turns into white noiseish rate knob breathing sound....when the mix knob is rolled anywhere but to max

^^haha cody, bangor maine...you like to play with trains dude?
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Cody_Pole » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:09 am

comesect2.0 wrote:only thing that makes me sad about the possessed is the sound totally turns into white noiseish rate knob breathing sound....when the mix knob is rolled anywhere but to max

^^haha cody, bangor maine...you like to play with trains dude?

:lol: I'm originally from cali son! also agreed on Possessed mix knob issue.
Deflating Expectations.

Good Dudes: blooghost,bob the robot,Jero,dorfmeister,modernage,oneloudrash,noisemaker effects,vidarr,rosscanyonsofstatic,inertia,communarchy,kosta,culturejam,zzz,actionindex, dorfmeister,pumpkin pieces,monkeyboy,nieh,sweetbabyphil,D.O.S and corrinica !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cody_Pole

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby whoismarykelly » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:05 pm

Those percussive clicks are a major part of the MASF sound IMO. Especially with dirt. Lots of other builders have worked to smooth out all the rough edges of the buffer and the harshness of the MASF glitch is what keeps them on my boards. I lean hard on the Raptio live because I know every time will cut through the mix perfectly.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Cody_Pole » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:09 pm

whoismarykelly wrote:Those percussive clicks are a major part of the MASF sound IMO. Especially with dirt. Lots of other builders have worked to smooth out all the rough edges of the buffer and the harshness of the MASF glitch is what keeps them on my boards. I lean hard on the Raptio live because I know every time will cut through the mix perfectly.

Oh yeah! I most def dig that sound as well as the smoother glitch of the Charlie Foxtrot, I'm currently enjoying the CSIDMAN into my El Cap for repeats with echoesqe glitchy repeats :)
Deflating Expectations.

Cody_Pole

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby tremolo3 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:51 pm

whoismarykelly wrote:The DD500 actually had an impressive amount of cool glitchy possibilities

And still has them! (guess that was a typo tho)

Any interesting clips or ideas you want to share? Always looking for new fresh stuff to try.

tremolo3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby whoismarykelly » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:04 pm

Oh lol its 'had' to me because I don't own one any more. But yes still has. I thought the pattern delays offered a lot of opportunities to stack a lot of controlled glitchy effects.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby gila_crisis » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:41 am

This is an old video I did time ago, when I still had the Eventide Timefactor. Setted right and controlled with an exp pedal you can get quite cool glitchy stuff:

P.s.: this video is veeeeery old... so old that all those pedals you see are no more in my possession! Sold everything, and changed completely setup...
gila_crisis

experienced
experienced

Postby Eivind August » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:08 am

whoismarykelly wrote:Those percussive clicks are a major part of the MASF sound IMO. Especially with dirt. Lots of other builders have worked to smooth out all the rough edges of the buffer and the harshness of the MASF glitch is what keeps them on my boards. I lean hard on the Raptio live because I know every time will cut through the mix perfectly.

Agreed. The Possessed is perfect for og glitch sounds like these:

https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby gila_crisis » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:29 am

whoismarykelly wrote:I lean hard on the Raptio live because I know every time will cut through the mix perfectly.

That's what I love about the Raptio, mostly use it with the hold mode, but when I slip to glitch I always turn around the rate knob: the saple gets mangled in a really beautiful way.
gila_crisis

experienced
experienced

Postby whoismarykelly » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:16 am

Same! Its like a churning mess of notes.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby tremolo3 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:11 pm

gila_crisis wrote:This is an old video I did time ago, when I still had the Eventide Timefactor. Setted right and controlled with an exp pedal you can get quite cool glitchy stuff:

P.s.: this video is veeeeery old... so old that all those pedals you see are no more in my possession! Sold everything, and changed completely setup...

Dude, that demo got me into the TF and all that crazy shit :love:

Thank you!!!

tremolo3

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear