Postby actual » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:58 pm

Post below
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: Arena Corner demo vids

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:01 pm

Billy Cardigan don't play by your rules, fool.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby actual » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:03 pm

Not my "rules". It's getting annoying.
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:06 pm

So, ask him nicely if he'd mind keeping all his vids in one thread. :idk: He don't know.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby ArenaCorner » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:10 pm

ArenaCorner

involved
involved

Postby actual » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:11 pm

If he doesn't know, then that just goes to show that the sole purpose of being on this forum, is to post comedy vids featuring pedals. I'm not even hating.
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby ArenaCorner » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:13 pm

actualidiot wrote:If he doesn't know, then that just goes to show that the sole pupose of being on this forum, is to post comedy vids featuring pedals. I'm not even hating.

These videos are uniquely tailored to the interests of pedal enthusiasts...forums like ilovefuzz are one of the best places to reach pedal people...if you want it contained to one thread from now on, we can use this one..maybe change the title of the thread to Effects & Pedals Arena Corner Videos...thanks! and sorry about that
ArenaCorner

involved
involved

Postby actual » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:14 pm

Yeah I get that, and I understand that you have a following who enjoy your vids. This thread could get deleted and you can do your own I guess. No worries.
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:23 pm

Yeah, i think it'd be better if Cardigan started his own thread "excane-style" rather than having some (actual)idiot start it for 'im. :lol:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:27 pm

At least I'm no geezer. :omg:
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:30 pm

I'm irritated by him and didn't even wait to hear the pedal. Start with a little bit of playing like PGS did, and then say your piece.. just .. you know.. like.. my opinion man..
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:31 pm

actualidiot wrote:At least I'm no geezer. :omg:

I'm a geezer! :rock:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ArenaCorner » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:34 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:I'm irritated by him and didn't even wait to hear the pedal. Start with a little bit of playing like PGS did, and then say your piece.. just .. you know.. like.. my opinion man..

Next time we will, thank you for your criticism. Could you watch the rest to let us know how we can do the other segments better?
ArenaCorner

involved
involved

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:53 pm

ArenaCorner wrote:
BetterOffShred wrote:I'm irritated by him and didn't even wait to hear the pedal. Start with a little bit of playing like PGS did, and then say your piece.. just .. you know.. like.. my opinion man..

Next time we will, thank you for your criticism. Could you watch the rest to let us know how we can do the other segments better?

I will. Thanks for taking my criticism hah :joy:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:29 pm

Alright so I watched the whole thing. And here are my opinions.

The non pedal bits were fun, but a little too long. I liked the sea pizza one, it was pretty funny. I'm also a huge ghost face killa and bays seasoning fan.

I didn't care for the vaping one, but it did have some funny bits.

The part with the producer cursing and bitch slapping Cardigan with the money was pretty funny. It also looks like you guys are filming in somebody's dad's garage. And that's cool. I can dig that.

The song at the end showcasing that dudes nuts in the blue pants was pretty funny as well and passed the Nemesis around on all the audio sources.

So all that being said, are you guys trying to be a legit pedal demo source? Or like a comedy squad that sometimes plays a guitar through a pedal? The demo didn't really show any of the features of the Nemesis, though I did like the overhead view of the pedal and real time adjustments.

If you're trying to be a legit pedal demo group, you have to spend some time with the unit being used in some more conventional context. I'm not saying you have to do freebird covers with every pedal, but showing some of the useful settings for John Q Average is a basic necessity.

Just my opinions. :thumb:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Next

Return to General Gear