Ssbs buzzzzzzzz

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Ssbs buzzzzzzzz

Postby JamesSGBrown » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:03 am

I've moved my Alpha Dog down in the gain stages, and it seems to do a good job of boosting the Buzzz and getting it to cut through more. The Mini is more transparent in its boosting- more of the same really.
JamesSGBrown

committed
committed

Postby Bearstripes » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:00 pm

Wow, lotta people down with the buzz. I do the same as a lot of people. I have an sd1 in front of it so when I want it up front more I just slam it with that. Makes it cut right on thru as well as tightens it up for a little more note definition. I also have a mini after it which together just sound massive and angry as fuck
Bearstripes

experienced
experienced

Postby DarkAxel » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:07 pm

through an interesting turn of even I might trade my Huge Box for a Buzzz :love:

seriously contemplating doing it... testing at home, might plug in the Buzzz at band rehearsal momentarily tomorrow... I've had sub-par experience with Superfuzzes in a band setting (Maxon Ether) but this might work much better :idk: it's a much better sounding fuzz all together I'd say :lol:

currently testing at home with mids off, footswitch set for octave engage, gain 2 o'clock, trable 9 o'clock, starve 3 o'clock, Ge, Hi gain. Sick with octave down in front of it
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Gear